Drunk people may do some stupid things, but two studies are showing people who drink more are actually smarter. This is according to data from the National Child Development Study in the U.K. and the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health in the U.S. Researchers measured kids intelligence before they turned 16 and put them in one of five categories ranging from very bright to very dull. The Americans were revisited seven years later and the Brits were followed in their 20s, 30 and 40s, reports Discovery News.In both studies the smarter children ended up drinking more alcohol later in life. They ended up drinking more often and in greater quantities when compared to the duller kids. http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-buzz/smarter-people-drink-alcohol-more-often-studies-195846264.html
ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 14 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Hobbies

I was a genius then.

Best Answer

Constantly

Best Answer

I just had a beer a while ago. It was delicious. Cold, nice, white foam at the top; clear, golden yellow color...I'll be right back.

Best Answer

I'm 17 and my patents dont 'allow' me to drink with my friends but whenever I get the chance to sneak a a few drinks I do which is about twice a month.

Best Answer

Two studies does not equal "fact". I am always wary of when I read, "One study says". I like studying the source, their methods... I was made paranoid after my stats class, where I learned how they REALLY get their data, and where they can easily fudge the numbers and trick folks.<br />
I don't drink.

Best Answer

Neither do I ..

Best Answer

Should we feel insulted? Ha ha...

Best Answer

incessantly - obviously DD.....

Best Answer

Like an intelligent fish!

Best Answer