Time for a new master.

Best Answer

no ill stay with god instead because i should have never had this idea in the first place our son thanks all of you he never gave me a chance you guys took our place well im off this computer for good

Best Answer

That's dark. Choosing one or the other isn't the answer.

Best Answer

im sorry i really didnt research any of this ahead of time i just jumped in with both feet sorry

Best Answer

Just jumped in with both feet? It often happens that way. Chalk one up to experience and move on. And if you ever do seek another master, examine his motivations closely first... as well as your own.

Best Answer

Alias wants You---Smith dont want You--Jones wants You. so between Alias Smith and Jones , 2 want You 1 doesent, Two outha 3 Aint bad ?? lol

Best Answer

he never told me what he wanted from me i had benn confused for a long time why didnt he just tell me what he really wanted?

Best Answer

maybe just maybe---you'll look back some day and thank him ? for who knows what the future holds ? sincere best wishs.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

try the Jones,,

Best Answer

not thank you my heart was truely in love with him i will miss him now i know for sure he doesnt wasnt me thank you ill go now thanks again bye friends

Best Answer

hang your self with the twist rope.........out in the yard misssus

Best Answer

sorry you feel that away i wouldnt feel that away about no one

Best Answer

whatta dyk

Best Answer

well now i know who his true friends are just full of have i really dont understand why

Best Answer