lostintheworldgirl lostintheworldgirl 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Women's Health

sounds like lack of sleep and either too much or not enough caffeine today. cannabis wont effect you days later.

Best Answer

I've slept for day...

Best Answer

You got some bad stuff, dude. Go have yourself a Big Mac and get in bed...

Best Answer

cured with pcp is my guess best see doctor if symptoms persist

Best Answer

drink high amounts of water and eat good food it will clear it out :)

Best Answer

Slaps you up side the Head!!<br />
Don't funking do drugs!

Best Answer

I promised myself to never do it again. I hate this feeling :(

Best Answer

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah omg not that damned marijuana!!!! what a killer substance. i know a friend who overdosed snorting 3 whole marijuanies

Best Answer

Did you get better? i had the same ****, still have it, i feel so confused at times. <br />
Hope u got better.

Best Answer

i was going to ask was the weed laced with any thing coke or pcp or something else exotic because weed by its self is pretty much an in and out kind of natural experience now if there was something else then well that is something else entirely.

Best Answer

Maybe it was laced with something.

Best Answer

I herd weed is rarely ever laced though. Idk :p

Best Answer

Drug deals never go bad.LOL

Best Answer

Was it synthetic or natural? It may have been laced with something else. Sleep it off and if it continues, go see a doctor.

Best Answer

Thanks. And idk. I barley smoked any and I've actually spelt all day today. Everyytime I wake up its the same weird feeling and my body starts moving weird and I have no control sometimes it hurts. It's like a twitch It sucks

Best Answer

Well if it carries on for much longer, go see a doctor. You never know what it was laced with.

Best Answer

Detox without a dealer I aqm guessing

Best Answer

It may be a coincidence, something else may be going on or there was a chance there was something mixed in with the weed.

Best Answer

not the weed unless it was laced or was that spice bulls#it.

Best Answer