everythinghappens4R everythinghappens4R 22-25, M 9 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Health

I quit 24 days ago :-)

Best Answer

All credit to ya:) keep going so others can follow

Best Answer

Thanks :-) I will!!! Feck if i can quit cigarettes anyone can!!!

Best Answer

i am trying right now. I use the patch it takes a long time but I have had some success with it. I have been smoking for 13 years and the longest i was able to quit was 4 months. Quiting smoking is the hardest thing I have ever tryed to do. Its like lossing your best friend

Best Answer

Yes, but the cigarettes keep stalking me. Even after an injunction they still manage to find a way into my mouth.

Best Answer

I quit smoking bud a year ago sucks but i became complete immune to it

Best Answer

Was it easy?

Best Answer

No I was a pot head squared I knew the ups and down I loved everything about it but I knew I did need this this isnt the answer to my problems I had urges of course I was on deck always but I remebered it did nothing quit on Christmas it take will but it can be done

Best Answer

yeah mate i quit weed about 3 years ago then not the october just gone but the one before i gave up smoking its got to be one of the hardest things ive done but its only the first 2-3 weeks i found that evrytime i got a craving if i picked up some dumbells and id someweights it would help the only down side is your sweat will stink of the toxins its groose but it really does help i had been smokign since i was 13 so was like 7-8 years i was on about 20 a day i still get cravings even now but after a month you see the benifits and they outweigh the cravings so anyways fella good luck to ya all the best

Best Answer

Well that's a,lot, it takes courage & character to move on and be strong, that's certainly what you've done, bravo! And yh I haven't tried quiting but I have certainly cut down, and when I stop it, I wanna it to be forever.

Best Answer

yeah i cut down the weed before i quit but the smokes is something i had to just stop cold turkey i had tried cutting down before but because your counting how many you've had and got left it sort of become a vicious cycle.This is crazy i know but i wrote a note to myself saying if i had a smoke my parents would die,bit sick i know but its amazing what ya capable of when ya care abotu somthign more then yourself its sounds weird but give it a go and i bet ya last the distance

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I've been trying to quit for a few months now...down to about 1-2 squares a day...

Best Answer

Two squares? Two decks?

Best Answer

1-2 cigarettes a day... :) I've never smoked more than 5 cigarettes a day, but it's an improvement, anyway.

Best Answer

i quit for a month i think. i like it too much. plus i only smoke 2 or 3 cigs a day.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm at about 3 a day unless I am around other smokers. I feel a tightening in my abdomen when I feel that unbearable craving.
I am starting the patch today. Then maybe switch to the gum.

Best Answer