i like Lucky Strike Click and Roll Menthols and Winston Fresh Expressions
Chulazon Chulazon 31-35, F 10 Answers Jun 19 in Community

Tampon. I light and smoke my girls tampon. It's the best.

Best Answer

¿ do u know if u run out of paper for a joint u can use a tampax paper cover as a substitute ? wow ur girls menstrual blood has gasoline :P

Best Answer

I love you. <3. Stay strong!

Best Answer

I always keeep a small pipe on standby for when I run out of papers, but if you want another very good substitute try an old bible, the pages are very thin and smoke very well, and with most bibles there is always the blank pages at the back for the smokers comfort

Best Answer

I still like the roll up tobacco, I do miss the Old holborn I used to get in the UK, but here in South Africa there are some similar flavours Dinglers and BB.<br />
But I do miss growing my own plants, the freshly dried tobacco was so strong it would give me my nicotine rush for the day with just one cigarette.

Best Answer

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh niiiiiiiiiiiiiice :)

Best Answer

Growing the plants was nice, I had one friend who was trying to give up smoking and he would regulars sit with my plants sniffing the leaves, he swore that he was getting his hit that way. I have always enjoyed smoking and I have tried many brands, I found the russian tobacco the strongest followed closely by turkish. I know I will never go back to smoking tailor made cigarettes because of all the extra chemicals the manufacturers add to the tobacco.

Best Answer

pall mall menthol.......................xx

Best Answer

Mine is Richmond Menthol Superkings - soooo good! But I've changed to an e-cig and like it, but I still keep the real thing for a special treat :)

Best Answer

im the same Princess :) e-cig/vapes are fantastic . pero sometimes tabaco from the earth IS a special treat :)

Best Answer

I use a 10 Motives e-cig - I'll message you a pic :)

Best Answer

Too 99% percent of the people that answered the question; READ IT. Then reflect on your answer. #<br />
Menthols. Usually Peter Jackson or Pall Mall. On Occasion I buy the Benson and Hedges Menthol 100's.

Best Answer

benson and hedges menthol makes me feel very focused i like it, cannot get it here unfortunately . never had Peter Jackson and Pall Mall . . . . . . .

Best Answer

thank u

Best Answer

They are Canadian brands.

Best Answer

…i change brands every other day…american and japanese brands...

Best Answer

¿ can u describe me the taste and sensation of japanese brands ?

Best Answer

….the smoke does not have a blend of turkish and american…the leaves have a woody almost floral favor…depending on the brand…i prefer stronger brands…marlboro red or stronger...

Best Answer

i will have to try one when i encounter

Best Answer

…now smoking a japanese brand called "hope"…. :)

Best Answer

i've had Hope. makes me wistful :)

Best Answer

….i like the way you think…i will light one for you, right now…. :)

Best Answer

Acapolco Golds...

Best Answer

whats that like , taste and sensation wise , can u describe ?

Best Answer

It's a type of weed from many years ago , sorry...

Best Answer

i love purple :)

Best Answer

; ))

Best Answer

#poison

Best Answer

everyones got one , including you mister human being . and the question was for smokers only.

Best Answer

As a health care worker, I'll expect you see you on oxygen in a nursing home before you know it. Pity.

Best Answer

i vape 97% of the time . and if i end up with lung cancer i will do myself in as not to burden anyone with the financials when the time is right. and the question was "smokers only." because we all die when it is our time, smoker or not.

Best Answer

It breaks my heart to see people do this to themselves.

Best Answer

Lol.... (couldn't resist).... but this Q is like asking which type of dog sh I t is best!!!

Best Answer

question was for smokers only

Best Answer

****. It does say "smokers only"!

Best Answer

@Chulazon I know ...sorry just couldn't resist...

Best Answer

@Rodney, I will do what I like.... up yours

Best Answer

@Chulazon, on your ***.... vile habit, still your choice as is posting on here mine

Best Answer

nope. it was a 'smokers' only question . Thanks Rodney .

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

See it's on an OPEN site... if you want a closed question it needs to be in a 'closed' group otherwise anyone can chip in... you don't make the rules, neither does that ar se Rodney. (If you really don't want to hear anything from me you can block) Also when you think about it what constitutes a smoker? I have contemplated smoking so therefore in a way I am a smoker it's just I have a different view from yours on the subject. I won't bang on about the friends and family I've known to die horribly from the effects of smoking, drowning in your own spit just isn't a way to go, nor about passive smoking giving me asthma... anyhow you enjoy your pleasure(s) and I will enjoy mine

Best Answer

@Sean. Do you feel stupid now that your joke wasn't funny? I bet you do.

Best Answer

@Rodney .... damn! you are soooo right.... how stupid am I...only as stupid as you look passing comment... having a good laugh at your expense...

Best Answer