And both can affect health in indirect ways ?
wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 23 in Parenting & Family

With smoking, every cigarette is harmful. With drinking, a glass or two of wine actually provides some health benefits. Of course it has to be limited to one or two glasses - no drinking for the buzz.

Best Answer

Smoking by far. Messing up your lungs is a sure way to shorten your life.

Best Answer

Smoking what?

Best Answer

smoking

Best Answer

Smoking.

Best Answer

smoking!

Best Answer

Chocolate kills

Best Answer

Ye they both can affect you in indirect ways. Drinking is bad for mental and emotional health of you and those around you. If you binge drink or become drunk frequently you may become abusive. Im going off just what i see. Whilst smoking i have a first hand experience with. My grandfather smoked up until he was 40. At the age of 40 he had a heart attack that almost killed him. He quit smoking but he still cant breathe properly and he has had 5 heart attacks and numerous amounts of problems that have landed him in the hospital. Not only did affect his health but it affected my fathers more so than my uncles. My father had numerous ear infections due to all the smoking and now he can't hear properly. Smoking messes up your lungs and can kill a person much more quickly. So smoking is far far worse than drinking alcohol.

Best Answer

Alcohol.

Best Answer

the answer depends on the ammount. if you smoke 2 cigarettes a day but drink until your drunk every night then alcahol will clearly be worse in that case. and the opposite is true also. neither is good although in general a lot of people tend to play down the very negative effects of alcahol because they enjoy a drink and its a slight defensive reaction. hospital statistics show both make many sick and many dead every year but also alcahol has the added benifit of makingpeople be violent and kill and do stupid things so in the end alcahol is actually worse for life on earth due to the innocent people getting hurt or killed by a person who was drunk. no one ever smoked and then attacked someone due to the cigarette intheir brain. but police and scientific studies have shown time and again that alcahol is very often a factor in acts of violence.

Best Answer

Smoking.<br />
Moderate drinking has positive and negative effects but not as great as smoking's negative effects.

Best Answer

Smoking by far.

Best Answer

I think alcohol, my conscience is not clear when I'm drunk and a few seconds could make me do something real stupid. And its worse than ruining ones health.

Best Answer

Both are bad. Both should be done in moderation if at all.

Best Answer

yup it can both can be used as ways as coping or out of pure boredom they both clash in many ways when it comes to health

Best Answer