chop.his head off

Best Answer

Obvious troll is obvious.

Best Answer

i have two boas and sometimes my snakes get in a bad mood and try to strike....other times they are pretty damn docile......its a roulette kind of thing when i choose to handle my snakes

Best Answer

Not familiar with that kind of snake..but how often is he handled? Like on EP'r said could just be a feisty little guy, I am more familiar with Pythons. =)

Best Answer

They're supposed to be a pretty chill breed, but I just happened to get the one out of a million that's a complete nut :p I handle him daily for 10 - 20 minutes, unless he ate then I wait 48 hours.

Best Answer

Well its not unlike how I am with my pythons (when I had them) they are a pretty chill breed too. As long as you handle them. The bigger the better actually with them. It happens with alot of breen of animals. My sister got a nutcase for a lovebird. Actually had to put it down. cause it was soo crazy. they need companions...she had one but almost killed it. So completely nuts..xD. I would just keep doing what your doing. Maybe in time as he/she gets older will settle down.

Best Answer

breen...should of been breed..xD

Best Answer

I don't have a problem with snakes at all. But what a boring pet. same with fish, sp*ders (sorry I hate them and can't even say the word), or any type of reptile or bug or whatever. Still snakes are pretty cool.

Best Answer

Spiders are pretty cool, I was going to get a tarantula before Jack (snake), but the idea of handling one and cleaning his tank was more than enough for me to change my mind. Those ******* are fast runners :p Jack is a pretty nifty pet! I love just letting him slither around, however it's extremely difficult when he views me as a predator :l

Best Answer

Sometimes you just get a fiesty one.

Best Answer