why cant your friend just go to the dance?

Best Answer

Extremely dumb and not worth it. I would if it was a longer amount if time but not for an hour.

Best Answer

I would advise you not to do that. There are many things that could go wrong, your mom could come early, something could happen while you're on your way to your gf house or while you're there, or something could happen at the school to prompt your mom to come pick you up, without you knowing, you wouldn't make it there in time. Even if all those things don't happen, you still could never know. <br />
Here's the deal. Your mom is finally give you her trust. She is allowing you to go to a dance all on your own, by yourself. What's the harm in you and your girlfriend going to the dance? You don't have to do anything, just dance with each other like you two are friends.

Best Answer

u worry alot dont you?

Best Answer

No, I'm just precautious.

Best Answer

can't you ask one of your other friends to walk to her house with you then leave with you when you have to go. If you can't then i say just dont go.

Best Answer

Well as a person who has suck out in this weather and done dangerous walks around some real bad places, its always a risk if your not 100% sure then dont do it. it might be a good idea to have her meet you half way then walk the rest with you to her house for safety. Also the cold, i regretted the times i did it, if your going to the dance you will probably not be dressed for the occasion. But it is a rush and you have fun, but then again you would only be there for 15 minutes, so in conclusion i think you shouldnt. You're young, its dangerous, and dark and not long enough to be worth it. :) but good luck deciding!

Best Answer

Don't do it. I use to sneak out in the middle of the night to see some guys and guess what? I got busted by an undercover cop, had to wake my dad up and TG my dad was real cool and he just gave me a lecture on how unsafe that was etc and I never did it again because he made me feel so guilty! Knowing what I know now, because I am older then you, you can run into a lot of trouble , way to many perverts out there, just go to the dance as planned, have a good time and be home when expected.

Best Answer

dont do it?

Best Answer

Simple, invite your friend to the dance. It's easier on your part, and you get to see her.

Best Answer

Don't do it. It's not worth the trouble and the risk. See your girlfriend another time.

Best Answer

be honest with mom...maybe she'll drive you...

Best Answer

whats wrong with the dance

Best Answer

Don't do it. Not worth it for the short amount of time.

Best Answer