Questionator Questionator 26-30 123 Answers Dec 30, 2011

Question of the Day

want it now! it's 100 degrees, stinking hot and humid here...send some snow!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

are you in the tropics like me?

Best Answer

australia, where are you?

Best Answer

Yeah I agree totally , it was 49c in my house the other day . Over it already

Best Answer

i'll gladly send some over i'm in NY and we just got our first snowfall that actually stuck and i'm sick of it already haha

Best Answer

I'll have some too if there's any spare :-)

Best Answer

Snow is very romantic :)

Best Answer

Snow: an acronym for, 'Some Nasty Orrible Weather!'

Best Answer

Love it, Want it, Never going to get it<br />
T_T Curse tropical weather

Best Answer

it is very beautiful. i enjoy to see it but is also very cold.

Best Answer

Loved it as a kid without responsibilities, dread it as an adult with responsibilities!

Best Answer

Its pretty to look at as it falls and covers lawns and rooftops and trees....but sheer hell to drive in....:) <br />
If I have nowhere to go....Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....!

Best Answer

i guess for me, snow is like just about anything else. its always better when you have someone to share it with

Best Answer

dread it, I hate being cold but more then that I am scared to death driving in it...stupid stuff, come on summer!!!!

Best Answer

Love it! Let it snow! I just love getting out and playing in it, but we don't get it very often here.

Best Answer

Love it: clean, white, crunchy, powdery, cold, snowballs, snowball fights, snow angels and snowmen. Really special because i lived in Yuma, arizona for 5 years and we never had any of it. Now that i moved to Utah, I'm really in love with it!

Best Answer

I Hate Snow and Cold,Summer goes by so fast and winter drags on forever!!!!!!

Best Answer

I miss it! I love snow!

Best Answer

I greet The Snow Queen every year. Snow is the most childlike think in the world, in moderation.

Best Answer

Love it! Let it snow!

Best Answer

the snow looks lovely on a sunny day but it causes a lot of damage i love the snow but i hate the damage it costs

Best Answer

I love snow because it makes the world like so pretty at this time of year

Best Answer

Love it on tv in pictures Ha8 it in Person I always Fall in it.

Best Answer

Love it when a huge Nor' Easter brings everything to a standstill....especially when kids have the day off from school...brings back warm memories with my brothers and sister when we were little and had the day off....It also brings people together where there are good feelings sharing a snow storm together.<br />
Although, I feel for the people who do not have heat or electricity during a storm.

Best Answer

I REALLY LIKE SNOW!!!!!!!! It's so white, it's amazing!!!! ( when you don't forget the gloves.... and then you burn your hands because you are too stubborn -.- )

Best Answer