I actually just had someone else (a "friend") insinuate I'm ashamed of my country for not liking the Olympics. People are crazy!
RoseTears RoseTears 26-30, F 23 Answers Jul 27, 2012

I could not care less about them.

Best Answer

Yes, it is very boring.

Best Answer

Haha, same here. Just heard about the Olympics on EP. What's the big deal...

Best Answer

Well EP is here for those that don't want to watch the Olympics.

Best Answer

I don't enjoy most competitive sports. The Olympics is no exception.

Best Answer

I'm right with you, I have never watched the olympics.. except when I was really little and I was a little fascinated by gymnastics, but even then I didn't know any names of anyone.

Best Answer

Aye It has gone too far. There are too many events that shouldn't be there. I'll no be watching it anyway. Not unless there is an event throwing our politicians into the Thames.

Best Answer

I hear ye

Best Answer

I don't either. But I think I'm gonna watch the basketball games this time.

Best Answer

Not a fan myself

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer

I cant recall the last time I looked at anything to do with sports in any way. to me its all a mocho bullshit. And professional sports are nothing but a bunch of over paid crybabies. Hell I just saw last night that the NFL pla<x>yers are sueing the leauge for injuries. tehy are paid millions of dollars to play a sport that they know has a high probability of injuries and now they want to sue

Best Answer

At present you are thinking that I have four heads.<br />
We can not believe things without personal experience which are unknown to us.<br />
When everyone is crazy about Olympics, your answer was unexpected that's all

Best Answer

I didn't say anything about you having 4 heads O_o

Best Answer

Mam, it was just an explanation from my side to answer your question. I know you have heart of an angle

Best Answer

I do have a second head, but I also like the Olympics.....

Best Answer

&gt;_&lt; lol

Best Answer