it is crap...Mr gray is a spoiled boy with more mommy issues then anyone has a right to. If some guy got mad at me fro riding a jet sky that would be it rich or not you can sux it. The whole I have to keep you safe is just crap. and what virgin goodie girl is not going to run off when some guy pulls out a bdsm contract.

Best Answer

Yeah that's why you have to be so picky

Best Answer

Horrible, its the kinda crap that us being simpleminded humans buy into like hotcakes and ****. Don't read it unless you want your brain to rot. Nothing of substance.

Best Answer

The book is amazing, all three of them. I was not able to put any of the books down. Even if you aren't into books that contain strong sexual activity, it has an amazing story line and it is definitely worth all the time given into reading it. I 100% recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Best Answer

Amazing? The book is drowning in sap. Any book that packs that much syrupy romantic garbage into each page is horrendous.

Best Answer

Ugh, the book is awful. It's a bunch of cheesy, corny, sappy bullshit romance full of half French men and "geekily" sexy secretaries with names like Ms. Steele and stuff. It's really syrupy stuff, and nothing in it is hot like it is supposed to be.

Best Answer

Your friend is crazy, lol. I loved the 50 shades trilogy. I am 39,f, and loved these books. Have you read them?

Best Answer

I read them and vomited. That being said I did have a stomach flu that day...but it didn't help.

Best Answer

28 female, and never participated in bdsm, but from my take on it I think its unhealthy. However, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and lifestyle. I could never do it though. It would feel too dirty. Sex without love, or some kind of innocent attraction to one another to me is empty. I never read the book, so I guess my opinion doesn't hold much merit, but I did read the overview of the movie....on Wikipedia (woohoo! Lol) & from the way they describe the characters, the guy sounds like a mentally unstable person struggling with issues with sex since his first encounter with a woman was with bdsm. The girl in the story sounds lost and confuse, and condones abusive behavior making women who watch it think its ok to be with a man like this mistaking lust for love, and abuse as stability. All I kept thinking when I read about his character is run for the hills!

Best Answer

its all what youre into. who cares what anyone else thinks....read it...and form your own opinion.

Best Answer

Speaking as a Master with over 40 years hands on experience in BDSM, I must agree with your good friend as far as the BDSM aspect of that book goes. It is just another, not very well written mushy love story riding on the back of BDSM. I would advise you not to waste your time reading it but if you want to read it I will gladly send you all three books in ebook format.

Best Answer