DONT LEAVE IT ALONE! Talk to the teacher and tell him/her she needs to do REAL PUNISHMENTS! And if he/she doesn't, talk to the principal. Then talk to the kids parents about how the kids an ***! And if none of this works, put your son in another school and maybe sue the school with the bully

Best Answer

Telling the kid what he did was wrong, telling the parents about it and lots of shouting :-/ it's the only way u can learn. But no hitting!

Best Answer

Well ok

Best Answer

this kid is a bully. you should go speak with the principal about this and ask to have a face to face conference with his parents, find out why you were not notified about this by the school.

Best Answer

You should dig into what's going on and get your facts.

Best Answer

If I were you you and I am not. Tell your kids to quit allowing these other kids to push them around. Doesn't mean they are but you don't want then to think that is ok to be pushed around especially when the authority figures don't have any say now a days

Best Answer

He knows how to stand up for himself trut me he does......in fact he is hell on wheels most of the time, which is why i dont understand why this kid is picking on him.

Best Answer

I dunno.... What does your son say when you ask him? My son had this kid that continually messed with him, stole from him and kept him in trouble for over a month. This was like a year ago and it was something I could never put my head around.
If you can get details from him, think outside the box.... haha - good luck with that

Best Answer