Of all the places, I just read that the ghetto in San Diego is ``around El Cajon Blvd and University Ave between the 805 and the 15,``which is of course exactly where I just moved to. Now, I`m not averse to dealing with fools. SD has an insanely low murder rate compared to LA and DC, but let`s be reasonable. I should probably change out of my dress shirt and leave the $400 coat at home. I want and will have my beer, though. I`ve already told my roommate/girlfriend that I won`t buy a gun, but what`s the harm in a big knife now and then? This is fun!
Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

where a hoodie, grab some skittles and walk over to the richer neighborhood

Best Answer

Sorry, I'm not a hood rat who robs houses anymore.

Best Answer

I'm thinking you'll be okay..you're not in East Oakland

Best Answer

Leave all of your valuables and your wallet at home. Carrying a knife, taser, or pepper spray is a good idea. You'll be fine, unless you yell the n word really loud.

Best Answer

Alas, my vocal training must wait until tomorrow.

Best Answer

get a cheap watch, so if someone asks for the time you can use that instead of pulling out a more expensive gadget

Best Answer

My standard reply from AK is "**** off." Adjustments might be in order.

Best Answer

karate?.. lol?..

Best Answer

Start packing heat.

Best Answer

Not an option.

Best Answer

Better to break the law than to be dead. Besides until you get caught laws are merely suggestions.

Best Answer

I can legally carry, but it's not an option for girlfriend reasons. At least until something bad happens or almost happens.

Best Answer

My dad thought the same thing and then something bad happened. He changed his mind after that.

Best Answer

Here's hoping.

Best Answer