seriously...i told a real tear jerker on the dog story area about something that really happened when i was out driving and people read it, but no comments...gee whiz
joyba61 joyba61 51-55, F 16 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Community

Are you writing for yourself or for comments?

Best Answer

my self, but it was weird...if people did not read it, i'd say okay...no one is reading dog stuff today....but a bunch of people read it with no comments...i thought, gee, what did i do wrong?

Best Answer

next time u post i think u should think more about what would grab the readers intrest and see how far u get

Best Answer

i was on the dog site, writing about a cute dog story

Best Answer

i commented on your story ;)

Best Answer

tell you what I'll take a look but I ask you to do the same

Best Answer

thank you and i will take you up on that

Best Answer

no one cares

Best Answer

you really do have a dark side. XP

Best Answer

maybe it made them speechless, but why does it matter

Best Answer

i don't know....everyone i told the story to in person either cried or laughed or had a really big reaction so to have no comments...i thought "what did i do wrong? did i tell it wrong?"

Best Answer

it's difficult for some people to pick emotion through text

Best Answer

Consider it a form of flattery around here. Some of these folks, you don't want commenting on your stories.

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

You have a fairly small circle so not many people would have been notified that you wrote the stories. Also, there are a lot of overlapping experience groups so some of them get very little traffic. Maybe you posted in such a group. Also some people just don't read any stories that contain either "dog" or "GOD" because both are divisive subjects.

Best Answer

you funny

Best Answer

Do you feel validated as a person if someone comments on your stories?

Best Answer

i just feel that if they didn't comment, they probably didn't even finish reading the story

Best Answer

hmm that's not always true... I have read many stories on EP. some quite touching and some made me tear up and I don't often comment on them because I cannot put my feelings into words. Or maybe I don't feel qualified enough to comment on other's experiences....

Best Answer

I took a look but ....

Best Answer

too sad for you?

Best Answer

I tried finding it, but of your 11 stories nothing looked like it was a dog story. Was it named "Dokkōdō ", "3dhdadhddvd" or "gtfo"?

Best Answer

that wasn't me...

Best Answer

idk ill check em out

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

doesnt catch much of my intrest but they're pretty good, great detail too

Best Answer

Bit boring to be honest

Best Answer

the dog that i thought was dead? Boring? you are not a dog person

Best Answer

Yes I am but its a boring story just my opinion you did ask

Best Answer

Just did read it rated it up and commented, thank you for sharing it.

Best Answer

thank you . you are sweet

Best Answer

awww!

But think about poor lindsay lohan just lost $230,000 and now has no money in her account :(

Best Answer

oh God, what did she do now?

Best Answer

some income tax problem

Best Answer

Well, I will read one, and let you know...

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer