http://www.putlocker.com/file/10F22V8VH7KG8WOW0# JUST COMFORT ME!
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 2 Answers Aug 21, 2013 in Community

I didn't look at the link but have already seen the movie. The depiction of s3xual depravity in the film goes beyond anything I have ever seen. If you see this movie, my viewing it with you and providing comfort may not be nearly enough. You may have nightmares for years to come...

Best Answer

I'm up to the part where the Duke (I think) Is forcing the blonde girl to eat his ****...

Best Answer

Let me know what you honestly think of the film when you finish it. I won't judge you for your opinion. Just curious about what you think.

Best Answer

Okay, well I actually really enjoyed it. It was very discomforting, and I'm still in the process of accepting and processing everything I saw.(Even though I saw it last night). I feel terrible for the children, view the four leaders as pure evil and . . . Really wished I could have saved all the victims. I really did enjoy it though, it was good.

Best Answer

That's pretty much how I felt. It's a very disturbing yet compelling story and it certainly was never dull. I don't think I've ever seen a better depiction of evil on film. As hard as it was to watch at times -- with all the sadism, violence, and mental and sexual torture -- I'm glad I saw it.

Best Answer