ok il start, its actually happend twice to me lol..... after i split up with the love of my life (and yes the first girl i met online and the most genuine.) I then went back on a lesbian dateing site and tried again.... lets just say her pic she was Blonde (with hair down to her bum), a dress size 14, incredibly beautiful and in tracksuit (so a TOTAL tomboy lesbian) so totally my type basically. And bottom line emailed/texte/talked for 2months met up and i walked into the coffee shop.... low and behold infront of me was a size 30, brunette with blonde and GREY streaks in her 'shoulderlength hair' wearing a 'dress' lipstick and she had a friggin MOUSTACHE! i cant BELIEVE it didnt put me off of online dateing lol... i must be crazy to try again ;-) She said her pic 'was' a 'few' years old, but not by MUCH!!!
EternalOptomist31 EternalOptomist31 31-35, F 3 Answers Feb 22 in Dating & Relationships

That's why shallow people get catfished really easily....

Best Answer

i dnt think im shallow coz i believed i was talking to someone honest.
I think insecure people lie threw their teeth to trick people into dateing them and it says more about them then it does about the people who get tricked!

Best Answer

Why am I not surprised by this?

Best Answer

probably coz it happens so much online, people just dont like being honest.
In the end i stayed friends with her as long as poss coz she said she was so lonely and couldnt understand why people never met up with her after the first date lol.
i told her to update her pic, but she said she didnt think anyone would respond if they saw her now!

Best Answer