Any idea how to get rid of the bruises in a hurry?????
IrishBlush IrishBlush 31-35, F 14 Answers May 21, 2012

Ouch! Did you pull the skin tight when you ripped the wax off? Because not pulling the skin back tight enough when you rip off the wax can cause really nasty bruises.<br />
An ice-pack will help but I am not sure if it will get rid of the bruises quickly enough.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

haha that's what happened when I tried to wax myself too. the only thing I can think of is maybe a cold compress.

Best Answer

Oh god no! What kinda bruises are they?<br />
Use cream next time!!! :-)

Best Answer

I'll post a pic in a few and show you, vile I swear, I'm going back to shaving!

Best Answer

And just the worst time :-( Why cant they make something that just kills the hair lol that would be so much easier

Best Answer

Take a look, posted the pic there

Best Answer

LOL well I would like some skin on my legs too Kayakker :-P

Best Answer

OOOWWWW That looks sore!!! The red will go pretty quick and if your lucky the bruises will fade in a few days :-) I tried an epilator like once and it made my legs look like Id sprayed acid on them but it faded in a few days

Best Answer

Fingers crossed for me, I'm freaking out here. I've lashed on the bio oil, maybe that will help a little!!

Best Answer

I hope so, it is great stuff :-)

Best Answer

I don't know. Just wanted to say hello

Best Answer

Aww thanks, hey to you too ;)

Best Answer

That always happen when you wax a large area because all the blood rushes out of that area and then quickly back into it, causing bruising. I know this might hurt, but try lightly massaging the bruises. It'll get blood flowing easier and minimize the bruising.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer