No, I believe in growth. And sad as that is, hurt is a part of growth. However, you have been hurt, and decided to move on, you grow. Those who have been hurt, and decide to stay, they won't grow. Growing goes on as long as you need growing. It seems a hard way a head, but hurt is not the only reason to grow. The hurt, you will recognize, and prevent, that is because you have gown.

Best Answer

my logical mind goes with you... you should be chosen as best ansr by asker..but its hard to feel it... i am lost...

Best Answer

You are not lost, you are hurting. That overwhelms any other 'feel'. You will be fine, it will pass. You become angry, and then you accept. But for now, you think you are numb, because the hurt had its own painkillers. You wouldn't be able to feel so much hurt. Hugs

Best Answer

No, i don't. Love is a fanciful emotion that only exists in the existential kind of sense. I gave up on love, and the rewards it brings about 10 years ago. To this day, i have seen no conclusive proof that love means anything at all.

Best Answer

Yes.And Up Front!

Best Answer

if your givin em....

Best Answer

yes i believe im rewards.

Best Answer