sistaT sistaT 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 21, 2011

I live in a two bed room shack.but I owe no one its our shack, paid for.no morage to the hilt.no aires showing off how much money we have.just plain old horse sence

Best Answer

2 floor (plus ba<x>sement) fake Victorian (i.e. 1998 house trying to look like 1898) 3 BR, 2 1/2 bath, living room dining room, kitchen, pantry/laundry, den (home office), full ba<x>sement (but not "finished" just sort of our workout area (x-bike, treadmill, weights, etc.) plus storage and such, 2 car attached garage with a "bonus room" that we never really finished but our kids used it for hanging out and gaming (still do when they are home from school). Despite a few short-comings that have cost us some money over the years, we do rather like it. We've been talking for several years about adding a "three season" room and now it is dawning on us that we are getting closer and closer to having an empty nest and we would be foolish to add another room. I wouldn't mind staying here even when the nest is empty. The extra bedrooms would be very handy when they come for visits with spouses and our grandchildren --Yes, yes, I know that I am now looking many years into the future but I also know that time flies. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was pregnant and bingo the next thing I knew we were sending them off to college.

Best Answer

aww ur house sounds really nice :}

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

3 bdr, semi detatched.

Best Answer

1 BR.

Best Answer

3 bdr. i room to sleep in. a office room for alone time. and a party room for adult fun time.

Best Answer