Someone just brought this to my attention- EP has now made it harder to tell how old the people are on here by removing the age information from the questions.
bluemountains36 bluemountains36 36-40, M 12 Answers Jan 27 in Community

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Best Answer

for some questions ive clocked the profiles to see the age of people, this is really inconvenient

Best Answer

Not good. Usually you can hover your mouse over the avatar and their age will pop up too :/ there are some features I like but the negatives outweigh the positives at the moment, this adds to them

Best Answer

No doubt. Not that I discriminate against people who are underage, but typically I just would rather avoid answering their question unless it is something relatively innocent. Not being able to tell someone's age on here is a pretty big deal.

Best Answer

You bring up a very good point

Best Answer

Yeah, I was annoyed by them taking away the age information.

Best Answer

Ugh, good point. I mean, sometimes you can tell just by the way the question was asked, but seriously, they are flushing this site down the drain.

Best Answer

I agree man. I was so taken back by the lameness of the changes that all these little subtle changes are sinking in. This is way beyond the site looking worse. They've actually made it worse. Less user friendly. More isolated. People don't even have to check the responses now. They can just leave some feedback in a box and move along.

Best Answer

I no longer care, if it's a Teenie, then it is up to their mothers to protect her.

Best Answer