Guess I'm out of the loop.
Lov3intheasylum Lov3intheasylum 31-35, F 30 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in WTK

I don't understand why some people use it as that. There are plenty of sites that are intended to be used for 'cybering', but for some reason pervs come here instead.

Best Answer

It also being free has something to do with it too. In a world where people pay for sex in real life, paying for a sex site is too much for them lol

Best Answer

Not entirely. Some people from here date but some don't. I would prefer not to date online anyways.

Best Answer

ya, online dating is...well..um, yeah -_-

Best Answer

It looks like it is the last stop on the way home. Like a convenience store

Best Answer

People need to be careful when using the internet for dating...

Best Answer

if only someone told me that 9 yrs ago -_-

Best Answer

Ep has been like that apparently for some time. I am careful who I befriend.

Best Answer

It's all things to all people. I've never intended to use it that way, but I've met a few very close friends and a couple loves here ;-)

Best Answer

*thumbs up*

Best Answer

That's the kind that are the best to me. The ones not planned or premeditated, but just happen naturally. : )

Best Answer

Not necessarily. I've made nice friends here without acting like its a meat market. It depends how you act and who you have contact with here.

Best Answer

sounds like it, maybe you should report it when you see it

Best Answer

Duh! Where've you been? lol :)

Best Answer

i guess anywhere you can tell your dirty little secrets anonymously true or not can be a pickup spot for all the mooks out there.

Best Answer

No more than church or work or anywhere else people intermingle

Best Answer

Meat market in church..I believe it

Best Answer

i didnt see anywhere that said EP was a dating site - but some people use it as one

Best Answer

I'm sorta newish, but am noticing this. Really bugs me when people just assume you want to be pursued and get in my space & start sending pm's.

Best Answer

People like feet lol

Best Answer

yuck. i block ppl who do that to me. especially when the conversations seems strange.

Best Answer

i love the ones that disguise something sexual as an everyday problem, those are fun >_>

Best Answer

Thank God I haven't any of those people in my circle. That's not what I'm here for. On-line dating is a no-no, for me.

Best Answer

right on!

Best Answer

:) Thank you.

Best Answer

That's too bad. I've met and dated some really nice men via online dating sites (not EP). One of them I even considered marrying.

Best Answer

If it is I couldn't care less. That's not what I'm here for anyways.

Best Answer

right on

Best Answer

Great, now I have to fix my hair and put a clean shirt on...and oh, my guy is going to be angry!

Best Answer

Best Answer

I havent been picked up yet lol

Best Answer

Careful what you wish for on here lol

Best Answer

is this the internet?

Best Answer

I thought this was the Matrix to be honest

Best Answer

:)
these nets seem to be full of single people on the hunt

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Where is this happening ? I'm missing out!

Best Answer

yes.. sadly enough..

Best Answer