then what?
BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 20 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

physically not a problem. Emotionally - rarely.

Best Answer

Not at all, ever. :(<br />
I have never had anyone to connect with, and I continue not to have anyone.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

A lot ...every dream I have of you =)

Best Answer

lol wth

Best Answer

every once in a while we just flirt then never see each other again

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

I'm married

Best Answer

It`s a rare occurrence to be sure.....

Best Answer

Both of them? Once. That would be your soul mate.

Best Answer

One out of probably hundreds. Worth it.

Best Answer

What a rare gift.

Best Answer

None yet. But when I do it will only be one guy.

Best Answer

Someone from the Internet? <br />
Starting in 1994... 1... 2.. a group of people in 95... 3... 4... another group of people in 98... two guys from hospitality club.. 5... 6... Oh boy... Too much people to count. I'm pretty sure it was over 100. Of those 100, I had some kind of intimate relation if about 7 people.

Best Answer

Twice in my lifetime. The first was a free spirit and I had to let her go. In a way, she came back to me, because 40 yeaers later we are good friends, though over a long distance. <br />
I married the second one and we lived as soul mates for about 24 years, then, because of things that I had no control of, our situation changed. We held on for 16 years until we finally decided to divorce

Best Answer

Im 26, and I have met 3 who iv had both phsical and emotional, 2 iv had emotional but not got the phsical :( Any others iv had, havent been worth wasting my time with. Wait for the emotional connection, then the physical will most likely be even greater

Best Answer

twice, the first one cheated and the second, disappeared. Its kinda like trying to catch the air with your hands.

Best Answer

physical connection was once only, limited to a lip lock kiss... and that was the only once in my life i got emotionally connected as well... later to that... no physical connection ever... only emotional relationships were there...

Best Answer

I connected with people, just never permanently.

Best Answer