yes.it´s perfectly normal.most see it ,some don´t.noproblem there,the problem is lying about it!he is either ashamed,or your relation isn´t yet mature enough

Best Answer

A study in canada wanted to look at the effects of **** on male psychology. For this they would need males who had never watched ****. They couldn't find any.

Best Answer

Well I wonder if they did a study on women who catch they're male partners watching it and what it does to them lol. That would be an interesting discovery.

Best Answer

Yes, we well we use to look at p*rn 2gether. As long as its not kids, animals, or ******. I don't mind.

Best Answer

This is my take... I see p.o.r.n as an enhancement to a relationship IF both parties know about it and agree. If it is something someone feels the need to hide that would give me great pause. <br />
I think women can enjoy p.o.r.n as much as men but again, being open and talking about it is important. By now it may just be a habit for him and he was not sure how you would react.<br />
If you trust him then you can see how he acts if you two watch it together. If he feels uncomfortable that might tell you something. You might also see how he reacts to you watching it and go from there. He may be thrilled ... or he may feel like his 'private' fun was spoiled.

Best Answer

I agree with this, I wouldn't have cared if he just flat out told me and included me. I just don't know if it's worth it to ask him and feel even more insecure if he gives me an answer I don't want to know.

Best Answer

I understand... to know or not to know.. that is the question. I gotta know. That's just my personality lol.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, yes – but it shouldn’t be! However, once hooked it’s very hard to stop (not an excuse). If he thinks its fine, beware, as he’s never going to change.

Best Answer

Its prevalent. That doesn’t make it normal. Like everything if its done in moderation it wont harm you too much.

Best Answer

aahhh was it like really nasty stuff. like a 350lbs african milk maid bending a midget over a barrel and spanking the midgets mother with a 35' monster butt plug?<br />
was it?

Best Answer

No, just girls getting it on with guys, and one with just a naked gilr doing stuff..

Best Answer

yea then its pretty normal love. i wouldnt worry hes not trying to substitute you for anything its just that being horny doesnt just happen at the same time in a relationship and ************ is a perfectly normal expression of those feelings just mo

Best Answer

Normal is such an abstract term<br />
But as for P0rn, I must say I find it boring to watch in magazines or on the Net for it does not involve me. The p0rn I enjoy is recollecting my naughty times with women in my mind.<br />
For the main premise of watching it as a male, and I am generalising from my point of view is because you are h0rny and want to pleasure yourself because you have not got a woman to indulge in.<br />
When I am with Women feel no need for it

Best Answer

....and no one ever masturbates either.

Best Answer

Well he tells me he doesn't do that lol, god I kinda feel like a fool.

Best Answer

Yeah its normal for a guy to do that, just make sure he is still giving you the love you need ;)

Best Answer

Wow.........what bills are you paying that put **** on their site............?

Best Answer

I was paying my comcast and car. I just snooped a bit and found them lol.

Best Answer

I've asked every person I've ever met and apparently all of them watch it. What I don't understand is if you have a real person why watch it?

Best Answer

If you have a real life, why watch TV?

Best Answer

I don't understand that either, I mean if they're single I understand.. But I'm right here, so what's the problem?

Best Answer

if you get an answer please enlighten me, cuz no one will give me a reason

Best Answer

I wondor that myself.

Best Answer

Well as soon as I find out I'll let you guys know.

Best Answer