RoaringFlameLostinShadow RoaringFlameLostinShadow 31-35, M 8 Answers Jan 22, 2012

I'm loyal to HP. Never failed me.

Best Answer

Alienware...

Best Answer

First off, they are owned b dell, second I am not a gamer and third I don't have thousands to spend.

Best Answer

o :o lol :) i don't have thousands to spend either but i want one haha

Best Answer

ASUS. MAKES GREAT GAMING COMPUTERS, WITH DESIGNATED MEMORY FOR GRAFIX, IT SEEMS MOST PEEPS HERE ARE INTO THIS. MAC WILL BE a great computer according to its cult following. If ur into music or music production Mac will be far superior w less limitations of Cakewalk pro audio. . I AM AN XP PRo guy. That's what I am familiar with and the NT platform is nice for Dbase mgmt, and networking. I look at HP AND Acer and gateway dell etc.. are all body by fischer type builds hodgepodgeing a myriad of name brand cpu or processors to lead you in then skimp on low.grade memory and peripherals .. build your own for a bit more and two to three times the machine ...I couldn't tell you much more than that.. its all Greek 2 Me as well..

Best Answer

I own both Dell is easily better.HP is in a state of confusion currently.Serious problems at that company lately.

Best Answer

oh no, not HP. They used to be good, now they're nothing but crap. If you're thinking laptops, go for Asus or Toshiba. Maybe Dell.

Best Answer

im not a computer savy person, but my brother is like religous about it, he swears by MAC (I think) but i have an HP and like it

Best Answer

I would agree about a Mac but the issue is that for all that goodness of a Mac, that's $1199 for a desktop by mac vs 500-700 for a windows desktop.

Best Answer

exactly, which is why i stay out of that kind of thing, i don't need the best thing in the world, i need the kind that will work for a low price

Best Answer

I kinda like Dell.

Best Answer