prettyface1 prettyface1 46-50, F 18 Answers Jun 7 in Dating & Relationships

"On top of someone else. . . Sorry"

Best Answer

Prison?

Best Answer

Definitely not waiting to meet you if that's what you're thinking xD

Best Answer

Well I'm a guy,, so I would just punch him out and drag him out to the edge of the road and leave him there.... Sorry for the violence tonight....lol.... I'm not into guys.... lol

Best Answer

If it's a woman: I've been biding my time waiting for a beautiful and courageous woman ask me that very question.

Best Answer

Just stare into his eyes, pause and then say "really? is that the best you can come up with?"

Best Answer

I'd prob laugh..

Best Answer

I was abducted by aliens...

Best Answer

Depends on how old he is. The answer is most likely college though tbh. I spend like 99.99999% of my time there >.<

Best Answer

"what movie did you just watch to come up with that overused and clever line?"

Best Answer

Come on and have some fun with this one....it might be an old cliche but it is one that is still used BTW....Cheers...

Best Answer

follow up with "heaven must be missing one angel ... because you're standing right in front of me now"

Best Answer

See, that's the sport...great answer....I knew you could do it...now my question to u is "are you being sincere"LOL...You are fun..thanks for the responses...Cheers X

Best Answer

this is a fun question that's why ... i have been answering silly ones for the last hour ... WAIT ... what about “That blouse is very becoming on you. Of course, if I were on you I’d be coming too.”

Best Answer

LOL...I would have to say "sorry honey, I am not wearing a blouse" or haven't you noticed? OH..let me guess your eyes were somewhere else...oops...LOL...you are fun...thanks for your responses...Cheers X

Best Answer

"Not with you."

Best Answer

I'm actually not gay.

Best Answer

can't be me, I'm a lesbian!

Best Answer

There are Lesbian pick-up lines ... what about "Les-be-friends" ??

Best Answer

Clever, boy! You are a rascal! lol!

Best Answer

A rascal? That's disappointing because I always thought I was a lesbian too.

Best Answer

oh PLZ!

Best Answer

Hey, that's not fair -- I have short hair, baggy clothes, no makeup, an overall low-maintenance appearance, drive a mini suv, go out for sushi, stare at the waves coming in on the sea and love ***** ... If that isn't lezbo - what is?

Best Answer

oh no are you stereotyping lesbians? oh you're a riot! I am no where near that
description. Too funny!

Best Answer

that's just one type -- i understand there are six. hahaha

Best Answer

Hey, I'm still a woman, and what I do behind close doors, is my biz! lol!

Best Answer

got the wrong guy, dude

Best Answer

I guess I should have made this a non-gender question open to all...I apologize to anyone taking offense, it wasn't my intent..thanks for your all your responses...

Best Answer