SilenceEvermore SilenceEvermore 22-25, T 3 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Doing Good

Should work on it while listening to it. It'll break your concentration I bet. His singing is a little....beautifully broken? Not sure how to describe it but it sure is distracting. But seriously, take care of yourself and finish that paper. Then you can do whatever afterwards. I'm sure its not that long.

Best Answer

It's only 6 pages ^_^, should only take about 2 hours

Best Answer

Then do a 30 minute run on it, take a 5-10 minute break, another 30, then 5-10 minute break and so on =P

Best Answer

Yup..*sigh* I should have finished it way earlier =.= *slaps self*

Best Answer

Every action has a consequence, be it good or bad. Procrastination tends to leave the bad one lol.

Best Answer

I think it;s because I really don't feel like writing about Racism in Victorian Era england..

Best Answer

Well, school is essentially work. Sometimes at work, you gotta do things you don't want to. You just gotta force yourself or fail it. It's your choice. I understand working up the motivation to do something like that is tough, but thats why I suggested breaks. So you can get away for a little bit and relax that feeling of "meh". Just get it done and it'll be over with. 2 hours is nothing compared to the crap most people have to put up with.

Best Answer

Yeah...*sigh* =.=

Best Answer

It'll be alright. You can make up the time afterwards. Remember though. This is for your future. Regardless of how irrelevant it is to you.

Best Answer

Pretty dumb.

Best Answer

c:

Best Answer