starzzy31 starzzy31 26-30, F 9 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Like you said...that really narrows your options. I would keep those options open.

A funny thing I have noticed is that almost everyone I know that has had a 25+ year marriage will tell you that they met the "one" when they totally were not expecting to.

Best Answer

You could but relize that has it's own set of problems too...

Your child and his child may not get along..

They my favor their child more..they may not like the way you parent...exc..

I say just keep an open mind on anyone that you seem to like...

Best Answer

either one..if you date guys that are single with kids they can relate to you in that you are in the same position. if you date single never married or kids then they may not understand where you are coming from with having kids and all.

Best Answer

Honestly, I've found that dates go much better with single parents because they understand what it's like. On the dates I've been on with single women, most of the ones that find out I have a child from a previous relationship act like I've suddenly developed a flesh eating disease and can't seem to get away fast enough. It's almost comical if it weren't so depressing.

Best Answer

oh so your a single dad? wanna go out? lol

Best Answer

Sure, I'm not doing anything at the moment. Let's go! hehe

Best Answer

No, find married parents. That will go so much better.

Best Answer

are you trying to be gross, or are being sarcastic, if so did you not understand I was saying parents as opposed to just regular single guys!!

Best Answer

No, I'm trolling. ;)

Best Answer

like childless, single ppl/ or another parent?

Best Answer

right, I get asked by guys without kids a lot, i mean its hard to find someone in my age range who already has kids but I guess i could start dating way older guys

Best Answer

Try being 21 in college haha and having all guys your age just gawk at you.. I feel your pain!! Lol

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

can you elaborate, i mean why is it so much better if he has kids. I could see pros but also cons. I t also really narrows your options.

Best Answer