Pretty good since I was engaged

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA

Best Answer

Relieved

Best Answer

HMM. REMEMBER YOUR FREE! Make some clever name up like Lady!

Best Answer

Getting my divorce papers didn't mean anything to me, it was signing the legal separation that gave me relief. Atlas took back his job of holding the weight of the world. :) but then my first (sex offender) husband had cost me so much financially and emotionally, that I WANTED out, badly.

Best Answer

Horrible, sad, depressed. I haven't been the same since. I've lost a part of myself. Its something u don't understand until u go through it and so many times I've thought if I wasn't so selfish this could have been saved. Broken heart, broken bank account.

Best Answer

It finally hit me, when I signed over everything I worked so hard for to my controlling husband, my house everything that was in it, that belonged to me...again he won and got everything, that was the worst day of my life, cried all night long, but at least I got my freedom...now to start over...

Best Answer

You go through regret, sadness, disappointment, and all kinds of other low emotions. But mixed in all that if you really pay attention is relief. It's like a period at the end of a bad sentence.

Best Answer