or have you figured out that half of these stupid questions are a computer generated pile of horsesh*t? I would like to believe that the majority of human life on this planet can't be this f*cking stupid.
jtsather jtsather 41-45, M 8 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Hobbies

I'm just typing on a typewriter, aren't I?

Best Answer

Or are you tickling the magic cyber monkey?

Best Answer

Or am I the magic cyber monkey controlling your every move with a magic banana?

Best Answer

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! I knew it! i'M TELLING. MOM!

Best Answer

I actually thought it was all real until I read this question.

Best Answer

Scary thought, ain't it? Read some of the questions, and look at some of the m re ridiculous ones, especially the way some words just don't belong or the arrangement of the punctuation, and think to yourself; Can people be that stupid? Or is this a computer generated question in order to record each individual reaction to it? There are some really frightening connotations involved here. Someone has discovered a way to profile the world on one site, and the population is contributing freely and unabashed. I'm starting to get concerned.

Best Answer

Wow, did you even feel that airplane that just missed the top of your head?

Best Answer

hahahahaha I'm not a conspiracy theorist, trust me. I'm just not sure I believe all the horsesh*t I'm reading around here. I'm just seeing a hidden agenda being perpetrated.

Best Answer

Well, it's not fake or a delusion. It's right here in front of me.

Best Answer

So your just going to ignore the man behind the curtain? I guess Oz is truly great and powerful.

Best Answer

What man? What curtain? I answered your question. The site has to be real. I'm not dreaming, it's a site like any other site on the internet, it's right here.

Best Answer

hahahahaha... Said the lamb...

Best Answer

Said the one that can see the site is right in front of me. Now, if you're talking about the people that USE the site, that's something entirely different. However, that's not what you asked.

Best Answer

Semantics.

Best Answer

Wrong question asked.

Best Answer

To answer the actual question you were asking... my initial reaction is.... You're new to the internet, aren't you?

Best Answer

Alright. Do you actually believe that everyone on this site is an actual person, or has the possibility of some sinister corporation running it in order to profile those that speak freely and openly crossed your mind?

Best Answer

I don't believe that everyone on this site is an actual person and I don't believe in the possibility of some sinister corporation running it in order to profile those who speak freely and openly. I believe there are real people here and real people are strange. There are quite a few people out there who're ignorant to typing and the use of their computer, yet really smart in other ways, yet they think they make sense to other people, when they attempt to express themselves.

Best Answer

I'm a real person! Trust Me!

Best Answer

I didn't say everyone.

Best Answer

people are truly this stupid

Best Answer

How can it be? I mean, I understand that some folks are more ignorant than others, but come on! The questions I'm reading get more disturbing every day. It makes you wonder if they speak in broken sentences as badly as they type them.

Best Answer

Well all I know is if it was computer generated, the questions would have logic...

Best Answer