lilpixie lilpixie 26-30, T 18 Answers Sep 12, 2011

Your sense of enjoying a fine sport is only eclipsed by your sense of fashion - and both are terrible.

Best Answer

very good

Best Answer

i hope you werent talking about the jets game cuz that was awesome. i think you have to actually give football a try without putting too much judgment on it the first time around. thats what i did and now i fully enjoy it (i also enjoy basketball, ba<x>seball, and tennis). im as girly as you (okay, maybe not) but i do like fashion and makeup as much as the next girl. but you can also be interested in other things (guy things, if i may so) and still enjoy life.

Best Answer

yea, i'm def very girlie and i'd much rather watch a fashion show or maybe the red carpet to see all the pretty fashions.

Best Answer

wow good bye USA

Best Answer

Well, when people who watch football for the first time think it is boring usually do not understand what they are watching. Football is filled with action because in reality it is nothing more than an action filled chess game.<br />
If you do not like strategics you are not going to like football.<br />
You want to talk about a boring sport to watch, talk about golf.

Best Answer

Football is in all actuality a battle, in a not too be over with war.More intelect,planning,strategy and second strategy exist. Those who posess a limited intelect,zero sense of adventure,and dislike appreciating the extent a very few chosen push themselves to, every day of their career,off season included,who do not comprehend challenge, head to head courage, physical and mental and emotional risk.....will not enjoy football

Best Answer

Grown men running around on a flattened cow pasture, The last football game I watched was in 1961, they were just as boring back then, put you to sleep in about ten minuets.<br />
What I never understood was why back in high school knuckle dragers who could barely spell their own name got C's in every subject if they were on the foot ball team.

Best Answer

well themn,turn off the game and head back for more botex dye, and foot baths

Best Answer

I am British and have never been to a football match ever.

Best Answer

thats a given. get back to bowing to and praying for the queen

Best Answer

If that is your attitude the reason I do not go to football matches is that I do not like that sport as it is common riff raff that attend.

Best Answer

Men in tight pants hitting each other?! What's not to like.

Best Answer

We talking US football or that other game? I certainly can't watch soccer, bores the hell out of me (along with all the similar games like hockey, lacrosse, etc.). But I love the strategy and (as mrnoob pointed out) chess-like moves, each side trying to out-think the other on each play.

Best Answer

I agree, cannot sit down and watch an entire game, waste of time, especially with all the delays in the game, would rather do something more active

Best Answer

My boyfriend and I never watch ball games of any type. We find them boring, as you do. We think ba<x>seball is even more boring than football. We like martial arts and boxing, not ball games.

Best Answer

It all depends what team you follow. My team are not brilliant, but they're certainly not boring. I suppose i'd rather have them brilliant but boring than vice versa.

Best Answer

Depends what football you're talking about , if you mean real football then I totally disagree . I love love the game .

Best Answer

really? that's ok if you like football but i'd so much rather watch something about fashions or modeling on the runway.

Best Answer

Me too. But I guess some people think that the things that I'm interested in are boring, too. To each his own...just as long as I don't have to sit there on a Sunday, watching full-grown men run into each other and fall down.

Best Answer

i agree with you there.

Best Answer

Footballs a pointless waste of time.

Best Answer

I enjoy strategy. Football is boring. It's for the easily entertained masses.

Best Answer