sierrasub sierrasub 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

if you don't know what to expect, or don't really know what you're thinking about it, why are you doing it? because a guy wants you to? usually true submissives have always wanted this, and know exactly what they expect or hope. if this isn't your idea, please think twice. good luck!

Best Answer

I am a submissive type person, and I am open to the idea of being submissive, I guess I was wanting some guidance in how to proceed

Best Answer

oh, you mean practical guidance ;) i get it.
i'm out of practice, and i know times have changed. good luck!

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

This.is not a decision to go into with out doing your homework if you are a sub then you need. To understand for yourself what it means to you no-one can tell you.

Best Answer

better go back and read 50 shades again

Best Answer

Not a good study guide.

Best Answer

just because you have a submissive nature does not mean being in a sub/dom sex role is for you...and there is a lot of low key submissive stuff you can do in the bedroom that doesn't necessarily make you a sub per say...the most important thing is that you and your partner are enjoying yourselves and having a good time, taking a little direction is fun and makes for great role play and can also help you get to know your partner's likes..and kinks...always be safe and have fun

Best Answer

Well said - there are all kinds of ways to be submissive. To me, doing things you would not normally do to please or keep a partner is submissive.

Best Answer

Well if you're serious on being submissive, expect to be told what to do and to be disciplined when you either don't do it right or not the way it was expected to be done. The type of discipline depends on the man. I only know this because I am submissive by nature.

Best Answer

perhaps some research on your part is in order . . . you either ARE submissive or not . . . it isn't really a choice . . .

Best Answer

You can be a sub in many different ways, from imperceptible to others, to being on a leash, and eating out of a dog dish. For example, not sleeping with pajama bottoms because your partner wants to be able to pat your bare behind, and because your partner wants you to feel sexually vulnerable, even if you're not going to have sex, is submissive. Giving your partner your car keys to let him drive when you're going somewhere is sub. Letting your partner order your dinner for you is sub. Being a sub was, for me, very situational and person oriented, and there are only a few partners with whom I have been a sub, and never with a woman!

Best Answer

There are all kinds of ways to be submissive, from subtle, to very extreme (Like being tied up, spanked, whipped, etc). I'm not a "sub" by nature (In public I come across as an Alpha Male), but I was sub in a lot of ways for my first BF, and a few subsequent ones. He was big and drop-dead gorgeous, so did a lot to please him, and I let him get away with a lot. He was, like many tops, obsessed with letting everybody who saw us together know he was ******* me, and that HE was the top! He made me (Not that he had to twist my arm!) wear pastel panties, and he would call me in the AM to tell me what color he wanted me to wear. He made me wear short-shorts, so he could show me off as his "trophy wife" to all his friends. When we went clubbing at night, I wore black girl slacks without pockets that zipped up the back, and black flats. Since I had no pockets, I had to carry a little disco bag with my keys, etc, in it. I always wore a top long enough to cover the zipper, so if anybody ever saw, they didn't say anything. I mena, when you walk into a club hand in hand with your BF with a disco bag on your shoulder, that's being submissive, especially for that time! I mean, this was the eighties, and even in a large city, this was pretty daring! What I'm saying is that there are many many ways to be submissive. (Yes, it was fun, and I would do it again!)

Best Answer

be careful being a Dom/Master Doesn't mean being a rude *****.

Best Answer