if you don't know what to expect, or don't really know what you're thinking about it, why are you doing it? because a guy wants you to? usually true submissives have always wanted this, and know exactly what they expect or hope. if this isn't your idea, please think twice. good luck!

Best Answer

I am a submissive type person, and I am open to the idea of being submissive, I guess I was wanting some guidance in how to proceed

Best Answer

oh, you mean practical guidance ;) i get it.
i'm out of practice, and i know times have changed. good luck!

Best Answer

well said

Best Answer

This.is not a decision to go into with out doing your homework if you are a sub then you need. To understand for yourself what it means to you no-one can tell you.

Best Answer

better go back and read 50 shades again

Best Answer

just because you have a submissive nature does not mean being in a sub/dom sex role is for you...and there is a lot of low key submissive stuff you can do in the bedroom that doesn't necessarily make you a sub per say...the most important thing is that you and your partner are enjoying yourselves and having a good time, taking a little direction is fun and makes for great role play and can also help you get to know your partner's likes..and kinks...always be safe and have fun

Best Answer

Well if you're serious on being submissive, expect to be told what to do and to be disciplined when you either don't do it right or not the way it was expected to be done. The type of discipline depends on the man. I only know this because I am submissive by nature.

Best Answer

perhaps some research on your part is in order . . . you either ARE submissive or not . . . it isn't really a choice . . .

Best Answer

Expect pleasure and no responsibility.....

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Well, get to know other women in submissive relationships. It's far more about letting your deepest nature out than anything else.

Best Answer

you should expect clear communication and rules. You should expect to give yourself body and soul to you Dom and he should ensure that you want for nothing in return. When you completely submit to him and have been trained to see to his every need. He will burst with pride and you will be more valuable to him than any 10 women. He will should then reward you with his love and protection. I have had a sub for 10 years and would die for her. The relationship is stronger than any "normal" relationship could be.

Best Answer

Would like to chat

Best Answer

It is a relationship. You look for someone that can give you what you need. Beware of "Doms" that only think of themselves.

Best Answer

Best Answer

be careful being a Dom/Master Doesn't mean being a rude *****.

Best Answer