kasha32 kasha32 31-35, F 9 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Community

its only a day like any other day. Its only special if you believe its special.

besides, theres 364 other days of a year you can find someone and give'em gifts.

Best Answer

Nor I! It might bother me to be alone on Christmas,or my birthday,but Valentines Day is nice if I have a sweety,but I'm not grieving..how is my situation any different from Feb.1st,or yesterday? I'll meet up with someone soon,I feel,in the meantime i keep on keepin on...

Best Answer

Just like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Independence Day, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Easter, and other gimmick days... Another day that the greeting card companies and other corporate Americana companies have gimmicky and get the hard earned cash from unsuspecting consumers day.

Best Answer

I'm not celebrating either,Happy Valentines Day anyway.

Best Answer

Happy Valentines to you!! Thank you:)

Best Answer

I think, if you have no one in your life to share the day with, you are so NOT alone. Millions are sharing the same day in the same way...............and the vast majority of people in the world don't even know what Valentine's Day is..................and a lot fewer know what is is supposed to be about. Much like Christmas (maybe more so) it has lost all meaning for the people who do celebrate it.

The Valentine that most experts believe is the actual one remembered on St. Valentine's Day was a Roman who was martyred for refusing to give up Christianity. Who even thinks about martyrdom on Valentine's Day?

Best Answer

Thank you, that somehow cheers up;)

Best Answer

Good. You know what I do on Valentine's Day? Pretty much the same as I do on any other day, except that I make myself a special meal and be happy I'm not in an abusive relationship. Self love is NOT always a bad thing, you know?

Best Answer

I do like it. I agree absolutely!!!! PS. I'm glad you are OK now:)

Best Answer

Thanks, so am I.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

don't worry about it'll pass and i don't get Valentine stuff either

Best Answer