june15th june15th 13-15, F 3 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Y??? I hope he didn't hurt u

Best Answer

Umm hurt me .. Not physicly but multipul people were coming to me saying he was cheating on me

Best Answer

Did you ask him

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

What he say

Best Answer

He said no an said that everyone is lieing

Best Answer

Ok so do to things go to the girl and ask her

Best Answer

Why.?

Best Answer

Because we had been going out since sept.18 an ppl have been tellin me he was cheatin an i couldnt be hurt more than i already am

Best Answer

Trust me if you don't hear it from him it Anit tru. And if you Hear it from a girl by a locker SURE AS HELL ANIT TRUE so ask him nicely . Okay please just ask him and if he gets REALLY REALLY MAD then yes yes he was

Best Answer

Umm i have seen him flirt with other girls ... Sometimes i can understand it because hes popular an star basketball player so i understand strags but like before this girl kept telling me an i was like yea whatever then other ppl .., then yesterday this boy thats like my brother came up to me am told me he needed to talk an he told me that malik was cheating. And he gave me the same name everyone eles did an everything

Best Answer

Girl .. Just know that it was the right thing to do

Best Answer

I hope

Best Answer

I hope the best for you

Best Answer

Ok, and where is the question in that ?

Or ... do you question your decision

Best Answer

Um ... Im not sure ... Jus thinkin about it .. Hoping it was the right thing to do

Best Answer

There must have been a reason to come to this decision :)

Best Answer

Because multipul ppl have told me he was cheatin

Best Answer

Be careful to use others opinions to much in the future and judge for yourself, but if you trust those people they where probably right :) And that justifies your decision completely :)

Best Answer

Yeah thnxx

Best Answer