I found the site by accident.. but be warned.. there are just as many sexually disfunctional people here.. as there is on other sites

Best Answer

So I've noticed. Sick but u have to feel sorry for them, if that's what gets them off I feel bad for their mate, their dog, and I'm definately going to screen people who I sell my kittens to. Lol

Best Answer

I found this site just looking for someone to talk to during a pretty severe insomnia spell. I have met a couple of really interesting people but there are definitely some pretty shady ones around as well. Where you from smile?

Best Answer

Minnesota. Also like the site cuz I get pretty bored and have my own case of insomnia. Works like a charm doesn't it. :)

Best Answer

It's growing on me :)

Best Answer

Me too, well except the female part.

Best Answer

So friends or dates? I don't need a date I need someone to keep me company

Best Answer

Friends, dates upset my belly.

Best Answer

And ur wallet! Ur a guy right? So glad I'm not a guy.coma us girls have so many issues, couldn't imaging trying to please one of my kind. Even the super nice ones. :)

Best Answer

But what they have to offer can be worth it, And u just typed the smartest thing i have read all week.

Best Answer

I found this site cuz I needed to vent. I was so p1ssed off.

Best Answer

Has it worked and what pissd u off so badly?

Best Answer