its about 20 to almost 30 hrs in the week.... its not gunna be easy and won't always have my perfect days...
LonelyGirl322 LonelyGirl322 22-25 16 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Kids are friggin AWESOME!!! You are going to love it when you see them learn from you and then do something that you taught them. Have fun!!

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

It is a very responsible job. You will need a lot of patience no doubt. They are looking up to you and at you. Your actions and reactions need to be up there as they are also looking for a mentor.

Best Answer

Depends if you like kids or not.

Best Answer

you'll do fine...if I could teach high school chemistry, you can teach kids.

Best Answer

Ive done it for years, has its ups and downs like any other job. If you can keep a sense of humour, and always put their safety health and well being first you will be fine, If the kids are happy its a lot easier than the days when they cry a lot, that's the main thing that did get me down , You soon get into a routine and know what your doing without even thinking about it,. Hope it works out.

Best Answer

you'll do fine, their kids they will drive you a little nuts though

Best Answer

try it you might like it.

Best Answer

No thanks..

Best Answer

Good luck.

Best Answer

no way i could! i have two boys and they drive me nuts and i love them!

Best Answer

It's NOT easy. ;-)

Best Answer