Ortinbras Ortinbras 18-21, M 12 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Hide it well,

As there is a large bearded tattooed biker waiting for you in his cell ,lubricating himself.

Goodluck

Best Answer

how do you know? Did he test his lubricate on you?

Best Answer

Its me lovely boy, come to daddy

Best Answer

hahahhahahahha

Best Answer

Oh just next to the police station will be ok.

Best Answer

I think they'll coming for me. I won't need to go to them. Such friendly people.

Best Answer

at ur fridge ? right next to the bear .............lool

Best Answer

Give her body an acid bath in a tub, you won't need to hide anything....I hope you're kidding btw.

Best Answer

No, I'm dead serious. Really dead.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter about the body, but make sure you cut off her hands and feet and remove her teeth, place in different places so they cannot identify her, report her missing aftet a few days, say she was cheating on you with someone, act sad.

Best Answer

It's a little bit nasty here, I think I'll vomit soon enough. Could you do this for me?

Best Answer

Yeah no prob, I have practice, oh give me the gun too, say she must have taken it with her, we will move on to that after lol

Best Answer

okay! :D

Best Answer

Bury her in your boss's yard. Or cast her in stone and pretend like it is a sculpture you got of her.

Best Answer

That's a good suggestion, I think I'll consider it

Best Answer

At the police station

Best Answer