allaroundconfused allaroundconfused 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 15, 2012

hello, allaroundconfused

maybe you need a girl friend instead? ;-o

respect, from robbie

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

space.

Best Answer

If the problem is that you are bored then find something fun to do together :)

Best Answer

Well, if you don't want to see him, he's not really a BF anymore. If you are bored now, where will you be in 10 yrs if you stay with him?

Best Answer

I honestly cant see myself with him or any other person in 10 yrs. he wants things i dont.

Best Answer

Then you have a choice to make. I can't tell you what that is. You have to decide for yourself.

Best Answer

thank you. I really have to think about it.

Best Answer

I'd break up. If you are no longer interested, there is obviously no long term future for you two. Don't waste either of your time more than you need to.

Best Answer

I've tried but right when im about to do it i cant because i just cant hurt him that way and im afraid to be alone. im afraid i wont find anyone like again.

Best Answer

You are so young to think that way but I can understand the fear of being alone. I am only sharing my opinion with you. I'm 44. You never get time back regardless of how you spend it; happy, sad, or complacent. Stay as long as you are comfortable but try to be honest with yourself and with him.

Best Answer

thats the thing I have I have been honest with and shared with him what i want out of life and what i dont want and it seems like he doesnt care he just wants me to want what he wants and live the way he does. I dont know what to do.

Best Answer

If he's a good boyfriend why jump ship? If you drop everything you get bored with you'll never be content. We all get there in relationships, but the real happy couples are the pairs that can break past that and simply enjoy eachothers company. Just whatever you do, don't stop eachother from being who you are as individuals.

Best Answer

thank you maybe i just need to give it some time.

Best Answer

Exactly, trust me, you do not want to end up regretting losing him. If he really is a good guy then don't let him go because good people are relatively difficult to find these days.

Best Answer

they are and at the beginnig thats what attracted me to him its just now that i want him to get to know me on a deeper level. he doesnt like who I am or what i want out of life.

Best Answer

Break up with him

Best Answer