CdSammyX CdSammyX 18-21, T 17 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in LGBT

I think it would be a little exciting leading 2 lives. It's your gig do what feels rite inside.

Best Answer

Thank you, definitely one of the better answers so far

Best Answer

It depends on where you live and whether the community are small minded like they are here!

I personally wouldn't say anything unless you want to live like a female full time. If its just occasional fun, just keep it secret.

Pat

Best Answer

Thank you x

Best Answer

You will find that coming out to a trusted friend will calm down your urge to go out doing it. You have exaggerated in your mind how strongly your friend will react to this.

No, your friend isn't going to react to it with full acceptance and open arms. Yes, he might laugh or give you a "Clint Eastwood face." The reality of coming out is that you get neither the best nor the worst reactions that you have imagined.

However, when you have realized that the world has not come to an end, you will feel tremendously better about yourself. Everything will look more manageable. You will no longer suffer from this feeling that you are confronted with something that is so much bigger than you. You will realize that YOU are really in control.

Having two lives isn't wrong in itself, but the fact that you have two lives arises from the fact that you are letting this one thing take way more control of your life than it should. Put yourself back in charge. Take command.

Best Answer

Wow, thank you, this is a brilliant answer and I really appreciate you taking the time to give me this advice. Thank you so much

Best Answer

just think about what you want and where you want to be in thirty years. if you're just crossdressing then you can do that in private or on trips and no one is the wiser, it'll never hurt your business goals. be honest with immediate family such as spouse but who else really needs to know? if you are transgendered and held back because you need to change genders then you may want to come out. it's all in what you want. knowing the consequences and weighing out the ramifications should be looked at long term not just present tense.

Best Answer

I came out to a long term (now ex) girlfriend, it was very difficult, we lived together for 3 years had gone out for 7 years. It was very liberating but not sure if I would do it the same if I could TBT. :)

Best Answer

Honestly, coming out will lift a load off your shoulders but if you are extremely sensitive than no. The people of this world are cruel and will try to hurt you in the worst way possible. Having two loves isn't wrong. Actually, I think it may be exciting in a way.

Best Answer

.......what Politegirl said.I would certainly like to date your 'gurl' side!

Best Answer

Having to lifes isn't wrong as long as you don't hurt anybody by having it. It's called having a personal life. - If you really want to come out so do it and be prepaired to take the consequences, in the long run I think it's a good idea. But no rush, take your time.

Best Answer

You can dress secretly like I do when no one around-or you are out somewhere quiet.

Best Answer

Two lives must be hard so just come out and make life easier for yourself

Best Answer

do what makes you happy. if no one likes it then its there problem

Best Answer

Not sure about wrong... just damned confusing I would think. ; }

Best Answer

My advice is the same for all of these sorts of things. If coming out would do more harm than good in your life, it isn't worth it. Only you can decide if the drawbacks will outweigh the rewards. And nothing is "wrong" inherently, short of genocide and sex murder. Do what you're comfortable with. People are always gonna judge, but they don't really matter.

Best Answer

cross dressers are an abomination

Best Answer

Thank you for your very considerate, well enlightened answer. I'll note that!

Best Answer