This is a mystery to me. I need enlightenment. I'm also rather interested in hearing from adults who eat theirs and their reasons for doing so. Thank you.
Vessa Vessa 41-45, F 11 Answers Aug 19, 2011

Be grateful they're not wiping them on the furniture

Best Answer

LOL. I was a teacher, and I have much experience with boogers under the desk. Ack.

Best Answer

Oh how gross, lol I bet

Best Answer

This is purely a guess, but i seem to recall reading that it's got a salty flavour.. What makes them start is a dare

Best Answer

I cannot abide that in adults or children. It freaks me out. Mucus makes me gag. No joke.

Best Answer

the question is indeed profound. too profound for me.

Best Answer

Kids are lazy little buggers*not boogers..lol*.......they cannot be bothered to go get a tissue so they stick it in the first convenient plce.<br />
Adult booger eaters?...*shudders*.....re-living their childhood bad habits....eeeewwwwwww....

Best Answer

Hiya. :) I think it all starts when the kids sneeze and then they stick their tongues out and notice that it's salty..........it's all downhill from there.

Best Answer

My first reaction to this question was "Ewww, did you really ask that?" But it's actually a good question. The same kids who will turn up their noses (no pun intended) at vegetables will eat that. I can't begin to imagine why. I'd like to know, too.

Best Answer

I'm actually in a silly mood. But it is something I have always wondered about. I mean, what would make you look at that and go..."Hmm. I wonder how that would taste?" Blahhhhh!

Best Answer

Kids, probably out of curiosity..... but adults, I really have no intelligent answer for that one. How disgusting.

Best Answer

Yes. It is. I heard someone speculate once that it had to do with protein, though I can't think how that would be so...unless a gnat flew up your nose.

Best Answer

i can just see all the booger-eaters fanning you right now!! your inbox overfloweth!! LOL! LOL! oops....sorry. you asked for intelligent answers ;)

Best Answer

Oh...is there an experience group for this? It would help with my research.

Best Answer

i wouldn't be surprised!

Best Answer

I think a booger fetish would be right up the old EP alley.

Best Answer