alyoop5000 alyoop5000 22-25, F 24 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in Religion

I have two of them under my bed. I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine them.

Best Answer

I'm not touching this topic with a ten foot pole!

Best Answer

who knows if its real or fake. who really knows anything. thats y people shuld jus go by their own intellect instead of wat others hav to say. "preachers" other "religions" das all bulsht. trust in your own intellect.

Best Answer

actually i think you'll find that the bible is real , as it was written a long long time ago in a far away land by men wishing to empower them selves over others and it's thanks to them that even today that there are people willing to impose their views on others by the bibles teachings . Also feel free to realise all the other religious books out there have the same origins, welcome to the real world

Best Answer

I don't mean it is not physically real (which I am sure you knew that, you just wanted to bust my balls like everyone else lol). But thank you :)

Best Answer

sorry maybe to much irony in that answer , should have just said, i'm pleased for you

Best Answer

Thank you, I feel good about this :)

Best Answer

But, whatever will serve as your moral compass? Quick, boot up Netflix and watch some Star Trek!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

Star trek should be a religion, just like in futuroma.....let's start a Rodenberian religion...There can't be a god in it though.....might be able to go polytheistic

Best Answer

Well sometimes it's tough to challenge perceived "wisdom" especially when it's so ingrained within you.<br />
But I congratulate you and I hope you've learned more than that, not the least of which is to challenge everything. Never simply believe what you are told

Best Answer

The Bible and several other self help or enlightenment books cite the Seven Deadly Sins. They are: pride, greed, lust, envy, wrath, sloth, and gluttony. That pretty much covers everything that we do, that is sinful... or fun for that matter. <br />
- Dave Mustaine

Best Answer

Nature is real my darling, nature is very real~

Best Answer

The miracles obviously weren't real (duh?), but a lot of biblical accounts really did happen. You shouldn't simply say, "The Bible isn't real." It's as real as a heavily biased newspaper. Whether we have received the information 100% accurately is unlikely for much of the content. Don't forget that the Bible was actually edited by councils of men with political agendas long after Jesus lived and died (not divinely inspired men as the Church would have you believe) as well as translators who were had to make some imperfect linguistic judgment calls or who had their own bias. There are a lot of chunks of the Bible that... well let's just say they didn't make it to the final copy - some for good reason, some probably not. Why did it take you so long? Because obviously it was MEANT to. How else could the Catholic Church have become the richest institution in the world? And also, did you really think the other 5 billion people in the world who aren't Christian are wrong?

Best Answer

It's real enough, it was just written a long time ago and people spoke differently. You can't take everything in it as written. you have to use ( un ) common-sense as you read it. It gives a great many pointers on the way we should live. If more people actually read it and lived by it we'd all have a better world. Probably never happen though. As an afterthought I might point out all of the laws of western civilization are ba<x>sed on the 10 commandments, think about it.

Best Answer

this is false. I know many people who don't read the bible and don't believe in god and they are more than half decent...as I have met many people who have read the bible many times and they are mean and hateful...if people are going to be sh!t then they are gonna be sh!t...the bible may have adopted the best values of humanity, but it certainly doesn't belong to the bible...

Best Answer

I suppose it will take you longer to figure out how to get an avatar and how to realize that insulting people's believes about the Bible is f-cking stupid

Best Answer

You have to stop hanging out with atheists. Youve been seduced by their "grand illusion".

Best Answer

lol. ignorant.

Best Answer

Welcome to reason...

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Its real alright.....The idea of a god and creator is a good basis for things, but much overplayed. Man needs a creed of some kind to live by, so still keep some belief.

Best Answer

I am not completely dismissing that there may be a god...but I am allowed to have my doubts now and not burn in hell...that's a true relief.

Best Answer

Oh yes honey, with it comes the realisation also that as well as there being no hell, there is no heaven either. A sad let down, but in time you become accepting of fact.

Best Answer

well my beliefs are little more complex. Point is, the "God" I was told about, doesn't exist, nor does the Bible's fictitious stories.

Best Answer