... do you think what they did was wrong? (Apparently it's against EP's rules to use the I-word!)
OmBeauty OmBeauty 26-30, F 5 Answers Jan 23 in Movies & TV

I never seen movie but I read the book when I was in my teens. I could not put that book down!

Best Answer

Personally...I have no issues with two consenting adults in ****** (I don't do it. But what they do is none of my business). People should also take account that these two were locked for YEARS in an attic...and a boy with raging hormones while a he watches his sister grow up into a beautiful woman with no other girls around...It would be hard NOT to notice in such a situation.<br />
I wouldn't say it's "wrong" since I'm not going to pass judgment and don't particularly care. But I understand why it happened.

Best Answer

I agree actually. If it's consensual and makes them happy (and they DON'T HAVE KIDS), then to each their own.

In the later books, they decide to hide their secret and get married but don't have bio kids, thank goodness.

Best Answer

Yeah. I don't agree with having kids. There are proponents for ****** who say that having kids would only lead to a one percent increase change of their kids having defects than children of non-****** parents...and that the defects don't happen until the second generation. ...Okay...but what about the SECOND generation people who want to commit ******? If you allow it for the first, then you would have to allow it for all....and the defects would then come.

Best Answer

Yeah, I guess what I'm getting at is that aside from having kids, I don't think it's morally wrong in every case. I recently read about male identical twins who are also in a gay relationship with each other (I know...). They have been living together for 15 years from the time they finished college, are happy, and couldn't imagine being apart. Well, at the time I couldn't imagine anyone condoning what they were doing, but the advice columnist they wrote to said it was okay!! And a lot of commenting readers also approved of their relationship. So it kind of opened my mind a bit as well.

Best Answer

I wholeheartedly agree.

Best Answer

Lol, they've also banned d i a p e r! I'm glad they're cleaning up ep,though!

Best Answer

D i a p e r? Seriously? :-/

Best Answer

Haha, I know! There were a lot of weirdos posting about fetishes though, so I can understand. I was just trying to ask about throwing a d i a p e r party for a father to be though! Lol. Perfectly innocent!

Best Answer

Haha! That's pretty funny

Best Answer

Well they didn't really know any better and they only did what their own mom did.

Best Answer