gilligin gilligin 18-21, M 15 Answers Jan 31, 2012

She cares what you think about her & is definitely very interested in you.

Best Answer

she totally digs u!!!!! u just gotta ask her out bcuz she isn't going 2 ask u out most girls r 2 shy and think that is 2 forward. if ur 2 shy 2 do that tell her u like her and if she odesnt feel the same way tell her u would like to be friends and hang out sometime and she might start 2 like u:) hope it works

Best Answer

It just means that she's nervous. Whether that means that she likes you or you just make her nervous, I dunno! Good luck :).

Best Answer

it means shes playing games with you.

Best Answer

That she twiddles her hair when she's nervous! <br />
Honestly you can't read much into everything people do. Maybe she had explosive diarrhea. If you like her just ask her out. If you waiting for a sign then you're likely to miss your chance!

Best Answer

i did ask her couple weeks ago....we are taking it slow pretey much...and i know she likes me cuz of the body language and when she blushes around me alot..

Best Answer

People who studies these things say when a woman touches her hair, herself, YOU, it's human "preening" and a sign of attraction and interest. For what that's worth. ;)

Best Answer

It means that she's not sure where did she park her park.

Best Answer

I think he might like you back or she is scared of you... only one way to find out?!

Best Answer

lol shes not scared of me xD...weve known each other for a long time

Best Answer

well... I think someone has a crush on you! :)

Best Answer

OOOOOooooh, could be she is extremely comfortable or maybe bored. The answer is in the eye contact.

Best Answer

yea she has eye contact with me =)...its mostly me that turns away sometimes cuz i dont wanna kreep her out with "O__O".....lol

Best Answer