The wind was so bad that it was ripping the roofs off buildings. Anyways I got out of my car holding tight to the door handle so it wouldnt fly away. Unfortunatly the door got away from me and dinged the car beside me. I know, I know I suck, but it happened. I park in a reserved parking place. So the next day on my windshield there is a note saying call the number (about the ding) when I call the person, they say I have to pay for the repairs or they where going to call the police. The person stated that the didnt want to go through inserence, but wanted me to take resoncebility for it. I get that its my bad, but should I insist that we go threw inserance or should I even pay to get it fixed? Im sort of lost......
Cas5iopia Cas5iopia 22-25, F 4 Answers Sep 12, 2012 in WTK

Is the car a rust bucket... or a Ferrarri?

Best Answer

I dont know what kind of car it is but its nice and shiny

Best Answer

Nice and shiny... Thats a hint right there

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

Sounds like they do not have insurance...If you looked for them and could not find them but left some kind of I hit your car here is my number you are fine...

Best Answer