The only reason I ask is because he likes me back. And although people keep telling me I should find someone my own age, that's a problem when every guy my age seems to be a swag obsessed, yolo shouting, difference hating, moron who think that girls can't play video games and that rave related things are stupid (I am a raver). I've tried talking to guys my age and they just seem to dislike me no matter who they are, what I do, or etc. And in not trying to sound full of myself but I'm more mature than guys my age >.< I like older guys because they actually know what I'm talking about and they respect me. And he really is the sweetest guy I've ever met. I really like him and I've liked him for about a year. I tried to get over him but I just CAN'T. Oh and I ALREADY KNOW HE CAN GET ARRESTED FROM THIS -_____-
SLASHGASH SLASHGASH 13-15, T 23 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

wait till it is legal to date him

Best Answer

Nothing. That's completely illegal and if he where to date you and your parents aren't okay with it, he could be going to jail. You can find plenty of better guys your age or if you really don't like that then you can wait. There is nothing wrong with waiting.

Best Answer

continue being friends a relationship or anything else could ruin the friendship !!

Best Answer

Carry on being best friends. There's no reason why you should stop doing what you're doing, if it makes you both happy. It is not wrong, it is not illegal.

I just do not get why people assume you're having sex just because he's older. No wayyy would they assume that if your best friend was 15 too. Like people's inhibitions LOWER as they reach full adulthood.. and they're impulsiveness INCREASES.. o_O

No one else notice this in the answers? Am I the only Ep member who thinks adults and youths/teens can have relationships not based on sex?

Best Answer

It seems people do feel this way. So much so that there is a charge called "Statutory Rape". Despite the name, there is no need to prove sex even took place. All this looks for are possibilities.

Best Answer

Yeah, I see they do, and it's tragic that people can no longer concieve of a relationship that is appropriate!! D: (and I know 90% of those who might rate me up are gonna turn out to have an ulterior motive cuz this IS a li'l corner of a huge fetish p0rn stories site that we're on!) I hadn;t heard that about the S.R. charge in US.. It would still need to be substantiated anyway surely. Opportunity cannot be enough to charge someone with S.R. otherwise all fathers would be in jail for the same. Age of consent is 16 anyway in most US states so are the police that brainless and moronic that they'd waste their time on this and trivialise themselves and the rule of law? .. *sigh* idk.. sometimes I despair, lol.

Best Answer

wouldn't stress myself over it im almost 18 and my boyfriends 25 and were completely happy.... he is my bestfriend and I honestly see me spending the rest of my life with him....

Best Answer

Awwww that's sweet :) <3 I hope you two will always be happy

Best Answer

Take your time and maybe test his patience. This sort of testing is not morally bad - just take time and start things slow. Then he will show his true face - in time.

Best Answer

Yeah flirting and tease & denial is actually a great li'l rush and a giggle too and entirely appropriate between friends but maybe not in front of her dad. :p

Best Answer

I didn't mean flirting or teasing but just keeping things slow and steady.. don't flirt or tease unless you want to get to the tier 15 straight away

Best Answer

lmoa I didn't mean like EP fetish groups style I just meant the way you do with your gf's older sis or her mum.. like just friendly stylee. :P hey you suggested testing his patience lmao! xD

Best Answer

Without flirting..

Best Answer

Uh, what seems like a good idea when you're this age might make you cringe when you're older. I was 16 at my first job and I had a crush on my supervisor, this man had kids my age or close to it and me at 31 had to look back on it and wonder "the **** was I thinking?" But, if you think its cool and can handle the consequences, go for it..if youre adult enough to hang with the adults, don't fall back on your age when **** really hits the fan.

Best Answer

I had an even worse problem. She was 15, I was 34. Neither of us really knew how old the other was. I thought she was like 20 or 21, She thought I was 25 maybe. We were casual friends for almost three years. then one night she came knocking on my door and told me her roommate had kicked her out. I told her she could stay with me. She came in, we sat on the sofa and she laid her her in my lap and hugged me and said, what a rotten thing to have happen to me on my 18th birthday. Can you wait three years? Or else, what?

Best Answer

noooo what would YOU suggest, lol? she asked the question! xD .... and I don't believe you met her when she was 12 and didn't know she was a kid. xD

Best Answer

I meant she was 15 when I met her. We just hung out casually till she was 18. See, she was with an older guy I knew, who I'd heard had a really young wife. I just though she was his wife and assumed like 20ish, but found out later she wasn't his wife, but never stopped to consider that she wasn't 20ish either.

Best Answer

Oh right okay, that sounds more plausible. lol. :) So is that what you'd suggest then? I think that's all she wants from him, just that she's worried about ppl ASSUMING there's more to it, lol. xD This site, eh? U gotta laugh.. u gotta laugh..

Best Answer

Why should I suggest anything? I learned years ago, that they ain't gonna listen.

Best Answer

my first love was 23 i was 16

Best Answer

what did you DO about it tho?

Best Answer

went for it...we had a amazing relationship

Best Answer

So should I just go for it?

Best Answer

If you feel its worth it...but you also have to consider him and jail and how your parents feel that's the last thing you want is him in trouble

Best Answer

Find a friend who's 15.

Best Answer

Pfft if you knew who I really was, you'd understand how hard that would be for me.

Best Answer

Perhaps he's a wonderful friend however, the two of you are currently experiencing different stages of life. Right now it's wise to keep that in mind, when you consider how far to let the friendship go. What works well as friendship might not be a good fit as something more.

Best Answer

wait till youre 18 to go out with him, its illegal cause youre underage, you dont want to get him in trouble

Best Answer

You and he wait to date. Simple as that. If he truly does like and respect you he will wait as well. In the meantime don't 'pine away' for him and he shouldn't either. Don't turn down a date with somebody you might like 'waiting'. Just live your life, but right now at 15 when he is 21 your relationship is both socially and legally not allowed.

Best Answer

Get over it and date someone your own age. You'll get him thrown in jail.

Best Answer

"he's my best friend" is that a crime now? o_O Why does everyone assume ANY and ALL relationships between adults and children are based on sex?? O_O

Best Answer

Because we know about teenage hormones and horny twenty year old dudes.

Best Answer

I like how you assume he's a total sex obsessed *******. He's my bestie and he actually saved my life. And just because we like each other doesn't mean that I automatically want him in my bed >_<

Best Answer

I'll be proud if you don't become a statistic.

Best Answer

I hope I didn't sound like I was attacking there, SotR. I also have a bff who was around S.G.'s age when I was 30 and I met her on Ep and "saved her life" in her words not mine... so it can't be THAT unusual. I think people just have a really twisted perception. we're nott all slaves to our hormones, really. :) No, no reallyy! lol. .. and we're proud we defied society's predjudice but I'd not recommend the way we did things lol. :)

Best Answer

Leave him alone before you hurt him

Best Answer