The only reason I ask is because he likes me back. And although people keep telling me I should find someone my own age, that's a problem when every guy my age seems to be a swag obsessed, yolo shouting, difference hating, moron who think that girls can't play video games and that rave related things are stupid (I am a raver). I've tried talking to guys my age and they just seem to dislike me no matter who they are, what I do, or etc. And in not trying to sound full of myself but I'm more mature than guys my age >.< I like older guys because they actually know what I'm talking about and they respect me. And he really is the sweetest guy I've ever met. I really like him and I've liked him for about a year. I tried to get over him but I just CAN'T. Oh and I ALREADY KNOW HE CAN GET ARRESTED FROM THIS -_____-
SLASHGASH SLASHGASH 13-15, T 23 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

wait till it is legal to date him

Best Answer

Nothing. That's completely illegal and if he where to date you and your parents aren't okay with it, he could be going to jail. You can find plenty of better guys your age or if you really don't like that then you can wait. There is nothing wrong with waiting.

Best Answer

wouldn't stress myself over it im almost 18 and my boyfriends 25 and were completely happy.... he is my bestfriend and I honestly see me spending the rest of my life with him....

Best Answer

Awwww that's sweet :) &lt;3 I hope you two will always be happy

Best Answer

Take your time and maybe test his patience. This sort of testing is not morally bad - just take time and start things slow. Then he will show his true face - in time.

Best Answer

I didn't mean flirting or teasing but just keeping things slow and steady.. don't flirt or tease unless you want to get to the tier 15 straight away

Best Answer

Without flirting..

Best Answer

Uh, what seems like a good idea when you're this age might make you cringe when you're older. I was 16 at my first job and I had a crush on my supervisor, this man had kids my age or close to it and me at 31 had to look back on it and wonder "the **** was I thinking?" But, if you think its cool and can handle the consequences, go for it..if youre adult enough to hang with the adults, don't fall back on your age when **** really hits the fan.

Best Answer

I had an even worse problem. She was 15, I was 34. Neither of us really knew how old the other was. I thought she was like 20 or 21, She thought I was 25 maybe. We were casual friends for almost three years. then one night she came knocking on my door and told me her roommate had kicked her out. I told her she could stay with me. She came in, we sat on the sofa and she laid her her in my lap and hugged me and said, what a rotten thing to have happen to me on my 18th birthday. Can you wait three years? Or else, what?

Best Answer

I meant she was 15 when I met her. We just hung out casually till she was 18. See, she was with an older guy I knew, who I'd heard had a really young wife. I just though she was his wife and assumed like 20ish, but found out later she wasn't his wife, but never stopped to consider that she wasn't 20ish either.

Best Answer

Why should I suggest anything? I learned years ago, that they ain't gonna listen.

Best Answer

my first love was 23 i was 16

Best Answer

went for it...we had a amazing relationship

Best Answer

So should I just go for it?

Best Answer

If you feel its worth it...but you also have to consider him and jail and how your parents feel that's the last thing you want is him in trouble

Best Answer

Find a friend who's 15.

Best Answer

Pfft if you knew who I really was, you'd understand how hard that would be for me.

Best Answer

Perhaps he's a wonderful friend however, the two of you are currently experiencing different stages of life. Right now it's wise to keep that in mind, when you consider how far to let the friendship go. What works well as friendship might not be a good fit as something more.

Best Answer

wait till youre 18 to go out with him, its illegal cause youre underage, you dont want to get him in trouble

Best Answer

You and he wait to date. Simple as that. If he truly does like and respect you he will wait as well. In the meantime don't 'pine away' for him and he shouldn't either. Don't turn down a date with somebody you might like 'waiting'. Just live your life, but right now at 15 when he is 21 your relationship is both socially and legally not allowed.

Best Answer

Get over it and date someone your own age. You'll get him thrown in jail.

Best Answer

Because we know about teenage hormones and horny twenty year old dudes.

Best Answer

I like how you assume he's a total sex obsessed *******. He's my bestie and he actually saved my life. And just because we like each other doesn't mean that I automatically want him in my bed &gt;_&lt;

Best Answer

I'll be proud if you don't become a statistic.

Best Answer

Leave him alone before you hurt him

Best Answer