*What do I do? (Question got cut off) The dude is seriously my best friend in the whole world and I have this MAJOR crush on him >__< We're both kandi kid ravers who are promoters and I work for his promotion company. Sadly, he lives in New York and I live across the country :( But he said he really like me back c: So what do I do? And PLEASE no hateful answers :'c I saw the answers on the other girl's question and some of them were really mean.
KhokoDaPikachuuuu KhokoDaPikachuuuu 16-17, F 11 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Crushes & Obsessions

is it illegal? if so I'd forget about it

Best Answer

Patience my young padawan. If his feeling is true then he can wait for 2 or 3 years.

Best Answer

Was it mine or Autumn1213? Or none lol distance and age are just a number! I love my crush like you love yours still wondering if he likes me or not,

Best Answer

Basicly what RainbowDasher said. If it's illegal, Drop it at the door or Leave it on the floor. What I mean is. If it's illegal, Go find somebody new. If not, Be with the one you love. Not if it kills you though.

Best Answer

He is to old for you, and to be honest, it sounds like he is trying to use you. Trust me, a relationship with the old boss isn't going to work out well - he is looking at you like a good time. I'm sorry, but it is true. <br />
No respectable guy would ever flirt with a teenager, let alone someone who works for you. It is illegal, unprofessional and disrespectful.<br />
You should find someone who will respect you and love you, who is not your boss and that is not illegal.<br />
Hope things work out!

Best Answer

Hmmm...I dunno is he a bit old for you ? Sher look if he's nice then give it a chance ? Remember he's older than u...and u know what older guys want..that's why I'm always weary of older guys..sher give it a shot..and if it doesn't work out..litany civil because you too have to work together...but it could go wrong too ..and if it does it would be awkward to see him at his promotion company ?

Best Answer

Eh, I don't think long distance relationships work. Even though some people would obviously disagree with me, there's no touch or personal interaction so it's much easier for things to drift and much harder for things to stay on the level.

Best Answer

Well when i asked something similar and people don't understand... like people do i said i was gonna wait until im 18 to meet him but they are such ******** they dont even both to listen i think you should save your money and fly and meet him !

Best Answer