I skipped today and the school called my house saying i was absent my mom picked up. She told me why i was absent i told her my homeroom teacher made a mistake cuz i was late. She says I'm lying etc which i am. She said she's going to call the school tomorrow to ask idk if she's bluffing or not. she told me first that oh its your problem fix it now she told me she's gonna call the school. I want to get out of this whats a good way to persuade her that she dosent need to call the school and that i didn't skip. If she calls the school I'm gonna fail for the year denied credits and if i tell her ima probably get my *** beat i need to get out of this some way help! My mom is really on edge too she's gonna be zoo depressed help me..
Dopeboy420 Dopeboy420 16-17, M 16 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Family Struggles

I feel sorry for your educational priorities in life...

Best Answer

I'm getting good grades man

Best Answer

People with good grades don't hook classes...

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

The way I see it you show your mom this post and discuss with her a fair punishment. Tell her what you just said, you will fail and be denied credits, be sure to tell her that you know you have acted like an idiot. Your mom might come to your defense so you can get your credits, but you can't get out of the situation. You messed up, clearly you understand that, take responsibility and learn from it. Getting your mom on board is the only solution. I think your mom might be ok, if you do it right and tell her that you have learned from the expereince and you are willing to accept a punishment that she feels is fair, but that your education is important to you. sure she is going to be angry, but at the same time she might also be pleased that you have figured it out.

Best Answer

Im not gonna be denied credits unless she calls and I'm trying to get her not to call. If i told her i messed up and do gonna do better she's gonna say i always say that and just lie to her.

Best Answer

Not if YOU bring up the idea of a punishment that She decides on, and then accept it and not whine about it.

Best Answer

so you do mess up and lie about it and yeah its time that you have consequences. Tell her when she say that you always say that and then lie that SHE is right... stop with the B S. come clean... Don't lie... Be honest.. there is an idea.

Best Answer

Yeah true i don't want her to feel the hurt tho she's gonna start crying i hate that man

Best Answer

You should stall about telling her the truth until she asks why you skipped because she may forget to call them. If she does call them for real though just tell her the truth

Best Answer

True if she tells me she's gonna call within the period i go to school tomorrow ill tell her before i leave

Best Answer

i was gonna go, but i got high

Best Answer

option 1. say you didnt sign in<br />
option 2. call friends and record all homework as an alibi<br />
option 3. hide your school phone number<br />
option 4. tell her you can't bear the lies and tell her the truth<br />
option 5. stuff tissue or clothes down your pants and tell her straight. Then prepare for . then ultimate fatality.

Best Answer

thanks lol the 5th one had me laughing lmfaooo thank you tho very helpful

Best Answer

tell her, theres a big bully in your school and you were afraid to go to school in fear of getting beat up. or tell her you dont understand whats going on in classes and that you had a test and you had test anxiety and feared getting a bad grade. go with the 2nd option. Im a mom, your mom and teachers will feel bad and will excuse it, if one of my kids said that, though theyre not school aged i would forget the action and show some concern, play on the sympathy you can only use your get out of jail free card once have fun kid, dont make skipping school a habit. if you skip out on school you skip out on life.

Best Answer

GOOOD **** ACTUALLY HELPFUL THANK YOU. Im done skipping miss i regret this ****... thanks on the incite miss I LOVE YOU

Best Answer

No, because next your parents call the school to get the bully situation dealt with and they still find our you are a lier. Stop before you did too deep. Your grades are too good to use the second excuse.

Best Answer

yeah true about the grades thing an ill just say i don't wanna snitch

Best Answer

true about the grades but ill say i don't wan a snitch

Best Answer

Don't look at me, I was kinda a goody-goody in school, and the one time I worked up the courage to skip I was caught.

Best Answer

Coming from someone who skipped school a lot just own up to it and accept the consequences!

Best Answer

but she might not call my school

Best Answer

Well it's up to you only you have control over the decisions you make, well you and the government!

Best Answer

your definitely right about that

Best Answer

There's really no way of getting out of it. Tell her the truth and promise never to do it again..

Best Answer

there is she might not call my school

Best Answer

If she said she will then she will. :/

Best Answer

she might not now i just talked 2 her

Best Answer

Tell them that you were smoking weed, and got so high that you met the aliens, and then became kidnapped because they wanted to use you as a test subject, and then escaped.

Best Answer

that dosent help ima be sent to a nut house smh

Best Answer

Show some gonads! If you skip school look them in the eye and say just that. Unless you want to lie about it and get caught, which will happen. Might as well just tell them and at least get the respect of being honest.

Best Answer

i already lied to them saying i went

Best Answer

Take responsibility and the consequences for your actions.

Best Answer

no my family gonna be so pissed wtf

Best Answer

Well, that's a consequence you have to take.

Best Answer

yeah but i don't wanna disappoint them

Best Answer

Tell her the truth. And never skip again.

Best Answer

i got caught like a month ago skipping

Best Answer