EDIT: Thank you all. For now, my todo list is pretty small so you're right - I shouldnt be freaking out. MY TODO LIST: 1. Get Married 2. Save up and go on a very long world tour
LaDefense LaDefense 22-25, M 19 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

First thing, happy birthday! And no, don't be scared by it! In fact, be exhilarated that you're growing more into your own skin.

Best Answer

I literally am growing more into my own skin haha. Need to get back to the gym

Best Answer

Happy Birthday! The only time that you should be scared is when you don't have anymore birthdays. At least that's my outlook on them.

Best Answer

Touché

Best Answer

Ecclesiastes: Rejoice, young man, in thy youth

Best Answer

Nothing to be scared of. Happy Birthday!

Best Answer

No, not at all. There should be nothing for you to be scared of. I wish you a very nice day today.

Best Answer

if you have no direction, no education, no system of support and no brain, you should be scared. otherwise, reach as high as you can, while you can

Best Answer

no when u get in ur 50 then u should be scared

Best Answer

Actually there's no reason to be scared, even when you're 50. Being scared is a waste of time and life

Best Answer

true I work for an doctor office and some of my patients are in there 90's and still enjoying life

Best Answer

Nah save the fear for when you turn 50...Happy Birthday enjoy your youth

Best Answer

You are closer to being one of "them"

Best Answer

BRAAAIIINNSSS!

Best Answer

Yes you should be scared. Next year you are turning 25, and we all know what happens then!!!

Best Answer

jajajajajajaja if you are scared at 24 what will happens when you turn 30??? or worst the big 40!!! jajajaja

don't panic there's nothing to be afraid of!!! you are young, also having 30 can be great!!!

as getting married yeah do it when you feel it is the right time with the right person not because you are getting to certain age forget the social pressure and live your life, go to that world tour or whatever!!!

Best Answer

Er,no.

Best Answer