People say it hurts, but never explain how much and what it feels like..Is it almost unbearble or just uncomfortable..Lol. and What does it feel like??
Browneyes4322 Browneyes4322 18-21, F 6 Answers Jul 1, 2012

That is a sensitive location, but if you ask your tattoo artist to apply some topical numbing cream it will help. Getting a tattoo is not like getting a shot. After a few minutes there really isn't much pain and the pain is not a hurting kind of pain. It is just irritating at best. Just don't jump or move around or your tat will not come out the way you want it to. My most painful one was on top of my foot and the least painful was the back of my neck.

Best Answer

What kind of pain/feeling is it exactly?? What should I expect??

Best Answer

It is a stinging sensation, but your skin becomes numb after a little bit. Unless you have zero tolerance for pain you will be fine. Almost all artists have a topical numbing solution they can rub on the area to be tattooed to ease any discomfort. If it is a large or detailed tattoo you might want to do it in more than one appointment. After a while you really won't feel it very much.

Best Answer

Oh okay. Yea I think I'd be able to manage. Thanks :)

Best Answer

Your welcome.

Best Answer

i have tattoos and it didn't hurt getting them at all. at first i guess it stung a bit but i wouldn't really call that pain and it didn't last long.

Best Answer

tattoos dont hurt unless your tattoo artist is a water buffalo meaning he dont like to waste ink so he puts water in the ink

Best Answer