He yelled at mean and got offline.... im crying and i want to cut (and actually do it this time) help please?
BurningVeritas BurningVeritas 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Parenting & Family

just dont go into situations where youre going to get hurt

Best Answer

Learn from your past that's why it's there!<br />
It's no big deal, relationships come and go like the seasons when your at your age. If he made you cry then he's an jerk and not worth your pain. Cutting will get you absolutely no where. Improve yourself take time to focus one you everything else is less important.

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

don't worry about making anything right with your friend. please don't cut yourself! learn from your experience! experience is the best teacher there is, but you have to make use of it or you'll get hurt again. good luck

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

take care of yourself, young friend

Best Answer

Ill try to

Best Answer

It depends on what the situation was.<br />
(ima back)

Best Answer

Pm me and ill tell you

Best Answer

you have been in this situation before but are u willing to go through it again? cos its who gets hurt

Best Answer

I didn't realize it till my friend was yelling at me but he wouldn't listen

Best Answer

your friend yelling at you wasn't a good thing but i guess she doesn't want u to get hurt

Best Answer

Everyone hurts and gets hurt by eachother...the way you know a persons mettle is how they handle being hurt or hurting someone else...its life it will happen...don't resort to cutting go solve a puzzle and keep your mind busy. Do something to keep your self busy...anything but self inflicted harm.

Best Answer

Don't do it again!

Best Answer

I didn't... but im not sure how to make it right with ny friend

Best Answer

Apologize?

Best Answer

Oh, since I first answered you added an explanation. Stop cutting, it gets you nothing but bloody towels, I know. If you feel like crying, cry and get it out. Then try to make up.

Best Answer

I've never actually cut before but I've thought about it and i will if he will answer me

Best Answer

Don't start cutting, it does no good and can become addictive.

Best Answer

Okay

Best Answer