Wurkoutgurl Wurkoutgurl 36-40, F 7 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

Could be they are trying to get rid of old stinky bread or Freeze dried ice cream.

Best Answer

Hey...I love that freeze dried ice cream....hahaha NOT

Best Answer

Good Q the flyer is to alert u to special sales...50 thingies fer a dollar.pound/euro.

Best Answer

I looked at the flyer...everything was a dollar in it! haha

Best Answer

Yes of course but how many otherwise they are wasting trees

Best Answer

lol I really like going to our dollar store, my daughter goes down that toy aisle first thing and she's not into the high priced toys I can take her in there and get like ten things and she is happy, although the toys don't last long after all they only cost a dollar

Best Answer

We always hit the dollar store before going to the movies. We save soooo much money getting the candy there.

Best Answer

I'm happy to know we aren't the only ones who sneak in our own candy, that's why i carry my big purse, get all the candy there and the drinks too :)

Best Answer

Oh yeah...I bring a really big bag...and bring plastic bowls. I do buy one large popcorn for the free refills...and then I just pour it in the bowls. When I run out...go get my free refill. =)

Best Answer

oh my gosh, I'm going to do that from now on, thank you for the great idea :)

Best Answer

I've got 4 kids..and I'm a single mother. I've had to learn all the tricks! lol

Best Answer

I applaud you on that, you sound like a very wonderful mommy :)

Best Answer

Why thank you. I guess I am a thrifty mommy. I'm the crazy lady with the coupons. I never buy something unless it's on sale or clearance. I'm not afraid to go to the Salvation Army or Goodwill...I find the best things there. I found the whole set of the Magic Tree House books (28 books total) and got them for 2 dollars. I've bought all the hard back Harry Potter books for 1 dollar a piece (can you tell I am proud of those purchases)! haha

Best Answer

That's awesome no shame in any of that, you are a mother of four. I go to the goodwill too there's no sense in buying a 20 dollar pair of jeans, when you can go there and find 15 items for like 20 bucks.

Best Answer

I agree totally! When I see someone paying full price for anything....I just shake my head. haha

Best Answer

not a doolar any more dollar tree is $1.00

Best Answer

That's where I was...the dollar tree

Best Answer

You bought the whole store for a dollar? :O WOW thats awesome :)

Best Answer

Have you never been to a dollar store! Dude, you're missing out!! Be sure to grab u a flyer on the way in!

Best Answer